City fans getting thrown out of the bolton end

Didsbury Dave said:
clowns pockets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's a personal bugbear of mine too, and all the others. Spuds, barcodes and that.

Only ever on the internet are these names used.
and fuckin 'Chelski'......funny as herpes

Oh that's a fucking stinker.

The worst one of all, I can hardly bear to type it.

Evilton instead of Everton.

Only heard it once or twice but fuck me, my toenails curled.
then you've got Wet fuckin Spam,christ allbastard mighty

yankblue said:
buckshot said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
sorry, yank here, but is this normal? Are you not allowed to sit in the opposing fans section at all? I know at sporting events here in the states you can sit really wherever you like (and can get tickets) and honestly its just fun banter if your supporting for the away team. (with the exception of rooting for any away team in Philadelphia no matter what the sport, you will be soaked in beer and thrown up on!)

As a Phillies fan I can tell you that it isn't always bad in Philly and no worse than anywhere else. That Giants fan damn near got killed in LA this year.

Agreed, the media gives us such a bad rep. I was at the game yesterday and sat next to some rangers fans, there was no trouble at all

Eagles games are a bit rougher though, although they were worse at the Vet.

Plus Santa Claus was drunk. And JD Drew is an asshole.

I'm not in favor of throwing stuff but booing the shit out of JD Drew is something that I love about Phillies fans. His little brother played a game in the Atlantic League here in Lancaster and got tons of boos just for being related to that scumbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.