City fans getting thrown out of the bolton end

unlikelyfan19 said:
supermicahrichards said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
sorry, yank here, but is this normal? Are you not allowed to sit in the opposing fans section at all? I know at sporting events here in the states you can sit really wherever you like (and can get tickets) and honestly its just fun banter if your supporting for the away team. (with the exception of rooting for any away team in Philadelphia no matter what the sport, you will be soaked in beer and thrown up on!)

that guys was from Jeresy...he doesn't count. :)

and the difference is we don't have away sections in the states, in Europe they do. If you want to be a fan of an away team at the game you can only sit with opposing fans.

Haha right, my bad, jersey

As far as the sections go, I understand there are designated away sections, I was just wondering if people who were able to score a ticket, if they would get booted for just being a fan or only if they are vocally supporting the away team.
If you score a ticket in the home end and you're an away fan, then it's best to sit down and stay quiet. If you cheer your team then you'll be thrown out, simply because it could cause trouble. Essentially, pretend your a home fan.

a.woollam said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
supermicahrichards said:
that guys was from Jeresy...he doesn't count. :)

and the difference is we don't have away sections in the states, in Europe they do. If you want to be a fan of an away team at the game you can only sit with opposing fans.

As far as the sections go, I understand there are designated away sections, I was just wondering if people who were able to score a ticket, if they would get booted for just being a fan or only if they are vocally supporting the away team.
If you score a ticket in the home end and you're an away fan, then it's best to sit down and stay quiet. If you cheer your team then you'll be thrown out, simply because it could cause trouble. Essentially, pretend your a home fan.

Gotcha, makes sense.

unlikelyfan19 said:
a.woollam said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Gotcha, makes sense.

Good job you missed the 70's & 80's fella lol. Your perception of how things SHOULD be are spot on. Unfortunately we suffer the legacies of our past misdemeanours. They used to keep us in caged paddocks as well at the football, I kid you not.

unlikelyfan19 said:
sorry, yank here, but is this normal? Are you not allowed to sit in the opposing fans section at all? I know at sporting events here in the states you can sit really wherever you like (and can get tickets) and honestly its just fun banter if your supporting for the away team. (with the exception of rooting for any away team in Philadelphia no matter what the sport, you will be soaked in beer and thrown up on!)

As a Phillies fan I can tell you that it isn't always bad in Philly and no worse than anywhere else. That Giants fan damn near got killed in LA this year.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
a.woollam said:

Gotcha, makes sense.

Good job you missed the 70's & 80's fella lol. Your perception of how things SHOULD be are spot on. Unfortunately we suffer the legacies of our past misdemeanours. They used to keep us in caged paddocks as well at the football, I kid you not.
It would be nice if we could all get along, but I don't think it will reach a point where we can be sat next to each other. Imagine being sat next to a rag if they beat us to a league title or something, laughing in your face. We all just hate each other too much.

i was in the west stand block d amongst the bolton fans, i was sat surrounded by bolton fans and celebrated citys goals. i saw 3 or 4 city fans doing the poznan not far from me, they got turfed.
then 2 down in front got turfed. and then 2 behind.

i kept thinking i`m next, if we had scored a third i might well have been. i got a few looks but the boltons fans said nothing.

That guy who go thrown out on his own was funny, milking it and taking the applause as he left and got taken out!

5 stewards couldn't move him, it took 4 coppers to come up the steps! haha

are you on here sir?

he made the most of the 30 seconds and got a standing ovation from us all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.