City fans getting thrown out of the bolton end

stonerblue said:
clowns pockets said:
i wish twats would turn it in with that fuckin 'notlob' shite.
its fuckin childish and pathetic

afuckinmen tothat.

It's a personal bugbear of mine too, and all the others. Spuds, barcodes and that.

Only ever on the internet are these names used.

I was sat in block d yest, was so uncomfortable, full of notlobs talking utter shite, about city, was so hard to keep my gob shut, but had to as this woman 2 seats next to me was a city fan & they were making a point that they were going to get her chucked out!! So really had to keep a low profile as it could have been me next, just don't think I could do that again!!!

clowns pockets said:

Good point Mr Pockets - or should we just call you "Clowns".

Aint it funny thewords people use on these forums!?!!? (or is it Fora?)

Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
clowns pockets said:

afuckinmen tothat.

It's a personal bugbear of mine too, and all the others. Spuds, barcodes and that.

I take it 'twats' is still acceptable DD when referring to Stretfords finest? :)

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
afuckinmen tothat.

I take it 'twats' is still acceptable DD when referring to Stretfords finest? :)

Fine for me baz.

They'll be calling them "detinu" on here next.

bindippers annoys me,its scousers ok! anyway,me and bth sat in the Bolton end kept quiet and at the end of the game the fella behind says 'well done lads on getting that 3rd place' how he knew we were city i'll never know!

unsworthblue said:
bindippers annoys me,its scousers ok! anyway,me and bth sat in the Bolton end kept quiet and at the end of the game the fella behind says 'well done lads on getting that 3rd place' how he knew we were city i'll never know!

Well he is now a public figure...!

I was in D Block in the upper tier with the Bolton fans (just behind the fat bastard with his top off). It was not a pretty sight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.