City Fans In Glasgow

Why would any city fan display another foorball clubs badge on a flag.

How often do they travel to N.Ireland or ibrox even? And do they only bring flags with other clubs badges on it to celtic games?
my mates in Belguim and Holland have flags with Man City & Antwerp and Man City and Feynooord. The Feynoord one will be at the swamp soon

Cant post it from my phone but look on youtube and search - The
blame game comedian explains the flags of NI. Funny and interesting

Great day apart from the constant drizzle and the twat that`s brought in this stupid idea of queuing up for tickets, obviously he wont be queuing up for his the WANKER

Celtic played with great energy but rode their luck a bit. Didnt see any trouble all in all a great game to watch

A few telling points and you collapse into insult. That's soft

A few telling points, sorry, who insulted who first? I wasn't even having the slightest of digs in the OP, @squirtyflower has jumped straight on the offensive. Normally whenever I watch the match on the box you can hear City fans clear as day but I struggled to last night, that have been BT, may have been my stream but in no way was I having a go. I would have loved to have been up there but unfortunately missed out on a ticket by one day. Will be taking my 'fat' 12 stone arse to WHL on Sunday.

A friend of mine was at the game, in the Celtic end. As well as Celtic he'd also support the Rags
He messaged me after to say he's never heard City fans as loud.

Not having a go here but were the City fans relatively quiet in the ground? Couldn't hear much on the box

We were getting behind the team for most of the game but Celtic drowned out our singing when they really got going. Credit to the Celts.

That's a point if they're Mancs why the unionist flag? You can't really say they're just showing their personal friendship with other clubs or whatever when it's political like that. Aren't such flags strictly banned by EUFA/FIFA? Bringing anything that could be construed as "hate" imagery/flags etc. I'm sure City would want to stamp out if they knew about it in our away section/ground.

UEFA can hardly ban the flag of a country that they have given an award to for their fans outstanding contribution to the success of Euro 2016
(I can't see any connection between the 2 clubs other than quite a few City fans will go to Glasgow to watch Rangers if City have no game & quite a few Rangers used to come to MR a couple of times a year. Daft idea to take that flag to Parkhead just as it would be a daft idea to take an Irish tricolour to Ibrox if - when we play there again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.