City fans in Sevilla

Just on the way to Alicante airport for flight to Seville. Pissed down for 14 hours solid and windy as hell in Benidorm. Of course now I'm leaving the weather is turning. Looks like same story in Seville. Anyone know cost of taxi to town from airport?

Just on the way to Alicante airport for flight to Seville. Pissed down for 14 hours solid and windy as hell in Benidorm. Of course now I'm leaving the weather is turning. Looks like same story in Seville. Anyone know cost of taxi to town from airport?
It should b around 25 euros

I'm not jealous.....honest

Have a great trip guys and girls, enjoy and bring the points home

I'm saving myself for Turin where I'm hoping we can win the group for a change ;-)

Cheers Tim and Corby blue. See how I feel when I land. After two days getting pissed in Benidorm I might just opt for taxi.

Got the airport bus -ideal for 4 euros. Got off close to the train station which is the closest stop to the Old Town. Then a mile and a bit walk to Hotel America - via a bar!
This is what we r doing unless we r delayed then we will jump a taxi . There are 2 of us if anyone wants to share ?then it will only work out about 6 euros each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.