City fans in Sevilla

From Jerez Airport get a taxi to Jerez City Station and there's trains to Sevilla at 14.05 and 14.45 which takes 1 hour and costs will be around 15 taxi and 18 train. Trains from the Airport are infrequent

Sorry to hear its raining there lads. 30 degrees and sunny in Bangkok today ;-)

Got engaged in Seville; one of the happiest weekends of my life. Hugely fond memories of the place. Was a bit annoyed I was missing it tbh, it's a truly great city.

Stay safe blues.

See the hardcore regulars in Turin in three weeks :-)

Just had a look around the festival of nations, opposite the plaza development Espania, great place to eat and drink. A lot of different nationality places with food and drink. Lot of bbq food etc. Each pop up tent has a small seating area and sells beer and food from that country. About 20 different stalls and a big stage which,looks like there might be live music..

Pissed down constantly from early evening yesterday, been raining again today but currently dry, if a bit breezy.
Plenty of Blues about, now sat in O'Neill's in Arenal, much needed food to get rid of last night's ale and JD intake!

Pissed down constantly from early evening yesterday, been raining again today but currently dry, if a bit breezy.
Plenty of Blues about, now sat in O'Neill's in Arenal, much needed food to get rid of last night's ale and JD intake!

I broadly concur. Fair play to those determined to sit outside despite the rain.

Sorry to hear its raining there lads. 30 degrees and sunny in Bangkok today ;-)

Got engaged in Seville; one of the happiest weekends of my life. Hugely fond memories of the place. Was a bit annoyed I was missing it tbh, it's a truly great city.

Stay safe blues.

See the hardcore regulars in Turin in three weeks :-)

So much so you got engaged there you are now in Bangkok with the Chicks with Dicks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.