City fans in Sevilla

Yet another fantastic Euro away trip, great to meet up with @squirtyflower @mancitymick @peoffrey (hope you are out from behind the sofa now!) and nice to bump into @Ric @Bill @toby as well as a few others.
Tried to get into City's hotel late last night too but security weren't having I was in room 311, apparently there isn't one!
Safe journey home mate, we have just passed Wembley on the train, only another three hours to get home

Where were you hiding all day? I thought I may have bumped into you somewhere.

We managed to find a nice little bar across the road from the ground then got a taxi back to the old town for a late session
I met with Toby and Billand lots more was told you were somewhere around I just start walking like Forest Gump to be fair it was a good job I had more than enough

Seems to have gone. Very bizarre, I couldn't see the bottom of the hill earlier, just checked and I can see right down. Must be cashing your luck in on this trip.
Probably am as the weather was glorious on Monday until I headed into Manchester for the train, then no fog yesterday so left Gatwick and arrived in sunny Sevilla for the odd beer

It's OK but a little run down in parts it's quite cheap as a few thousand blues who are nursing mighty hangovers will attest to

I appreciate the blues who went to the game might not have seen the best of Seville but I can confirm It's a beautiful city and is packed full of culture.

I appreciate the blues who went to the game might not have seen the best of Seville but I can confirm It's a beautiful city and is packed full of culture.
I did the bus tour, there are some nice old churches but it looked a bit run down to be fair the old town was quite nice, great for eating and drinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.