City fans in Sevilla

I'm an ex-pat Sevilla fan and it was almost a pleasure to watch that performance by city, I think you would have beaten any team on the night. Just go and beat Juve now and give us a very slim hope of going through.

My only complaint is that on entering my usual post match watering hole for my customary 2 beers I was accosted by around 20 city fans who made sure that I didn't leave until the early hours and woke up the next morning with my first hang over for over 20yrs.

It was great to meet you lads and you are welcome back any time.
This is brilliant, hahaha!

Apart from being in the chaos at the Irish bar and spat on in the ground it was a great trip and really decent City (seville) rounded off with an even more decent City win.

Apart from being in the chaos at the Irish bar and spat on in the ground it was a great trip and really decent City (seville) rounded off with an even more decent City win.
That's what you get when you go in the 100euro seats, they were asking us to have selfies with them in the 70euro

When we were eventually let out, two young lads about 10 and 8 came up to me and my friend, the older lad wanted to swap his Sevilla scarf for my friends City one, which he duly did, all this time the younger lad was looking on enviously as he didn't have a scarf to swap, I noticed him looking at mine frequently, so I did the right thing and hung it around his neck and gave him a thumbs-up.

Was a pleasure to see both the lads walking away after thanking us, with beaming smiles and constantly feeling and looking at, the new scarves they now possessed.

When we were eventually let out, two young lads about 10 and 8 came up to me and my friend, the older lad wanted to swap his Sevilla scarf for my friends City one, which he duly did, all this time the younger lad was looking on enviously as he didn't have a scarf to swap, I noticed him looking at mine frequently, so I did the right thing and hung it around his neck and gave him a thumbs-up.

Was a pleasure to see both the lads walking away after thanking us, with beaming smiles and constantly feeling and looking at, the new scarves they now possessed.

Nice one. That's what football support should be about. You should be able to claim some
advertising revenue from the club ;-)

Maybe you should have swapped them for some sunglasses instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.