City fans in Sevilla

Forginve .me for spelling mistakes ot compasitsion as I am proper fooked up now.
We ended up karoking with a brace of swedes from sweden until now.

I will try to do epsode 2 of our trip now then !.
We awoke at 13.00 hiurs for breaksast.
Our landkady madame l'mdre who was french toldus to just wander abkut and we would find subsidence to substain is through tbe gathering.
I told hrr it was possible that we would not eats until tbe following day and she assured us we would be good to ho.
We spent the next 2 hours off cathedral sqare enjoinhg a meel of ommelette n cheese n bread and a brew whilst listening to the occatinal melodonic chant if got any spares pals.
We supped oursefs into frenzt of obligion eventually ending up at the hallowed cTherderal bar by the tram tracks that served a pint of happiness fior €1.50.

Two sides of these tram tracs clacked the ale back and the banter was superlative.
We r the south stand and were sere u se se were sheet n adios adios adios and yiuve had your day out now fook off home ehh ehh.
I do not wished to appeared rude or offensive as i am scooped up at this moment but it was absute wanki ng tackle and the crak was verily immense.
After the plod was trootted oast on tbdre horses I was proudly asighnrd as steed to carry a special 1894 singingg chap after them to raoturous cheers
He was sadlty a fat fook n my legs buckled twice from u der me!.

After liads of banter we trotted of up tbe lines for a brew to calm down as we were both proper giddy by this stage.
Anyway we heard them comong we both did.
The noise was deafening and all we knew was it was aciusticaly getting closerer.
The gathering was now being herded to the ground and we joined in the firay.
If this is what it feels to be a movie star the we want to be movie stars !!
Photos autogeaphs paporotzi n fame for the day.
We lived the dream just for a moment in space time continuam.
Then in a blink we was in the ground.

Sweet baby jesus says it all reallty.
Immense and beyond the realms of comprehension.
We both knew why we wag here and what we had to do but I am sorry but the occation totally overwhemed us both and we had a lump in our thoats.
Many are called to the suppuer but not many are able to eat.
Then indeed we sere blessed upon men to cheer on and show support beyond support for the hallowed blues and amen indeed to that !

I will not describe the game...it needs no descriptions.
Bless them all on the fueld of pay ehh.
After an hour of cockwombling we found ourelves released and ending up Tapasi-ng with tbe big boys in a nearbye alehouse with some chums of ours.
I wont go into details as the entities that run these boards are worthy of privacy.
But we met them and they were just lime you and me.
Ordinary folk having a fish supper with their pals in peace.
Respect to bill formerly known as Bob de niro and sqertylower from off here.
Brothers in arms and I was overwhemed in their company.
And thrre endeth the trip or so i thought
I will update tomoz as i have just been to a karoke bat with some sewdish chums we havemet.
We all four of us sun an habba song and aparantly i was benny.
The song was called fenadndoes drums and benalmadena clpped politely but i have feeling we were shit but not to worry ehh.
Keep tbe tales coming and adios amigos for now !!!
Ha ha post of the year

Do we know who the lad was who spiked his own head on the segregation railings at the bottom of the upper tier celebrating our second goal?
Belting patch up job by the spaniards at half time - looked like zabaleta when he came back!

Forginve .me for spelling mistakes ot comrehention as I am a tad fooked up now.We ended up karoking with a brace of swedes from Sweden until just now

Our landkady madame l'mdre who was french told us to just wander about and we would find subsidence to substain is through the gathering.
We spent the next 2 hours off cathedral square enjoying a rapturous meal of ommelette n cheese n bread and a brew whilst listening to the occatinal melodonic drone from blues desperatly chudderring for spares.
We supped oursefs into frenzt of obligion eventually ending up at the hallowed cTherderal bar by the tram tracks that served a pint of happiness fior €1.50.

Both sides of these tram tracs clacked the ale back and the banter was superlative.
We r the south stand and were sere u se se were sheet n adios adios adios and yiuve had your day out now fook off home ehh ehh.
I do not wished to appeared rude or offensive as i am scooped up at this moment but it was absute wanki ng tackle and the crak was verily immense.
After the plod was trootted past on there horses I was proudly asighnrd as a chosen steed to carry a special 1894 singingg chap after them to raoturous applaude.

After immense banter we trotted of up the lines for a brew to calm down as we were both proper giddy by this stage.
The noise was deafening and all we knew was it was aciusticaly getting closerer.
The gathering was now being herded to the ground by the plod and we gleefuĺy joined in this imminent foray on our senses.
If this is what it feels to be a movie star the we want to be movie stars !
Photos autogeaphs papooratzi and fame in a frame for the day as they filmed and photographed away.
We lived the dream just for a moment in that space time continuam.
Then in a blink we had landed !
Sweet baby jesus says it all really.
We both knew why we were here and what we had to do but I am sorry because the occation totally overwhemed us both and we had a lump in our thoats.
Many are called to the suppuer but not many are able to eat it .
Then indeed we were blessed upon men to cheer on and show support beyond support for the hallowed blues and amen indeed to that !

Bless them all on that field of play eh
After an hour of cockwombling we found ourelves at the end released and ending up Tapas -ing with the big boys in a nearbye alehouse with some chums of ours.
I wont go into details as the halloèd entities that run these boards are worthy of privacy.
I will update tomoz as i have just been to a karoke bat with some sewdish chums we havemet.
We all four of us sung an abba song and aparantly i was Benny.
The song was called fenadndoes drums and benalmadena clapped politely but i distinclely have a feeling we were shit but not to worry ehh.

edited.for spelling and syntax and composition

Magnificent. Chaucer lives.

Forginve .me for spelling mistakes ot comrehention as I am a tad fooked up now.We ended up karoking with a brace of swedes from Sweden until just now

Our landkady madame l'mdre who was french told us to just wander about and we would find subsidence to substain is through the gathering.
We spent the next 2 hours off cathedral square enjoying a rapturous meal of ommelette n cheese n bread and a brew whilst listening to the occatinal melodonic drone from blues desperatly chudderring for spares.

Both sides of these tram tracs clacked the ale back and the banter was superlative.
After the plod was trootted past on there horses I was proudly asighnrd as a chosen steed to carry a special 1894 singingg chap after them to raoturous applaude.

After immense banter we trotted of up the lines for a brew to calm down as we were both proper giddy by this stage.
The gathering was now being herded to the ground by the plod and we gleefuĺy joined in this imminent foray on our senses.
If this is what it feels to be a movie star the we want to be movie stars !
Photos autogeaphs papooratzi and fame in a frame for the day as they filmed and photographed away.
We lived the dream just for a moment in that space time continuam.
Then in a blink we had landed !
Sweet baby jesus says it all really.
We both knew why we were here and what we had to do but I am sorry because the occation totally overwhemed us both and we had a lump in our thoats.
Many are called to the suppuer but not many are able to eat it .
Then indeed we were blessed upon men to cheer on and show support beyond support for the hallowed blues and amen indeed to that !

Bless them all on that field of play eh
After an hour of cockwombling we found ourelves at the end released and ending up Tapas -ing with the big boys in a nearbye alehouse with some chums of ours.
I wont go into details as the halloèd entities that run these boards are worthy of privacy.
We all four of us sung an abba song and aparantly i was Benny.
The song was called fenadndoes drums and benalmadena clapped politely but i distinclely have a feeling we were shit but not to worry ehh.

Stanley Unwin meets allo allo, brilliant

edited.for spelling and syntax and composition

It was an honour to carry him @bammy blue !
All I ever got to be in our school nativity plays was a rock or a byestander.
So imagine my consternation and good fortune in being invited to play the top part of a horse with an 1894 group singer mounting me.
We were supposed to have been simulating the police ride past to quell the crowd.
If I keep my head down and work hard who knows what I get to be next.
A tip top trip and fond memories to take into the old folks home
But not yet,not just yet !

Last edited by a moderator:
Got back home to Tenerife yesterday. Absolutely fantastic trip. Drink Cruzcampo here but soo much better in Sevilla. Met many fellow Blues over the 4 days, including the one looking like Zabba after nutting the spike, in Burger King early Weds morning.
Locals were also very friendly & one Sevilla fan said we were the best team he had ever seen in the stadium. The Betis supporters were delighted of course & in one bar would not let us buy a drink.
Wish it could be an annual event - maybe pre season friendlies Sevilla & Betis for Cruzcampo Cup ???
Fantastico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.