City fans in Sevilla

Went to Real Betis last night. Never been so miserably wet in my life. Thankfully it was a good game. Got changes of clothes but having to walk around in wet shoes today.

It would seem the rain in Spain falls mainly in Seville.

Rain, rain and more rain. We may as well have played the match in Manchester again. I genuinely packed shorts.

I've retreated to the hotel to take advantage of free wifi.

x2 Flying in from Stansted with no tickets
What's the chances of picking up spares
And any suggestions where to watch the match in Seville if no joy

Got in late on the Gatwick flight last night, fortunately the hotel bar was still open.... Day trip to Cordoba today. Then swallies in Seville tonight

x2 Flying in from Stansted with no tickets
What's the chances of picking up spares
And any suggestions where to watch the match in Seville if no joy

I've found few pubby pubs yet. Someone suggested an Irish Bar for Spurs v Villa tonight. Haven't heard of spares yet.

Sat in Cerveceria Internacional with artesian beers as far as you can see! Marvellous! Needed after farcical flight from Gatwick yesterday!

BA flight from Gatwick to Seville today cancelled due to fog.
Now on flight to Madrid, and then to Jerez tomorrow morn, arriving in Jerez at 1305. Airport transfer Jerez to Seville is 165 euros. Would anyone like t share cost with me please ?
PM me asap.
stephen

BA flight from Gatwick to Seville today cancelled due to fog.
Now on flight to Madrid, and then to Jerez tomorrow morn, arriving in Jerez at 1305. Airport transfer Jerez to Seville is 165 euros. Would anyone like t share cost with me please ?
PM me asap.
stephen
Train madrid to seville about 35 quid 2.45 hrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.