City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

What I have noticed this season the ever increasing no shows in tier two of the north stand, it used to be primarily the bottom tier but it's increased dramatically up too.

Yep. I'm guessing kids just losing interest because they haven't got an iPad on their knee. It was very sparse up there on Saturday and the upgrade cost was too much to find any takers.

The club need to deal with this disconnect. Someone mentioned that the cost to upgrade on Tuesday ( let's face it a 10pm end is not going to be well attended by younger kids) is £31.

If the club wanted the ground fuller they could have waived this for this game. It seems that money is the key driver now and sense has gone out of the window.

i drive through longsight, past fallow field precinct, then down kingsway. but i park at either ashburys train station or a bit further out before the game so theres not really any traffic when i leave - even when there is traffic is only usually to get into longisht. its not that far away.

Is it paid car parks down at ashburys or on street parking? What's it like getting off the carparks ?

There are very few excuses for leaving early. I have never left early in my 60 years of following City. Takes me 2 1\2 to 3 hours to get home depending on how long it takes me to get out of the car park and road conditions. I just factor in the time. I can only surmise that these people are not real Supporters.

What you driving to get to Boston in 2 1/2 hours from City.. it takes me 3 hours to get to Spalding from the bottom of the woodhead pass and I drive like iv stole my car..

Ps . and your summarising is a bit shity to those who have there reasons to leave, can't all be super fans

Is it paid car parks down at ashburys or on street parking? What's it like getting off the carparks ?

there are paid car parks, i think its five quid, but i just park up on the street/pavement for free ( lots of people do) and its no problem getting out.

there are paid car parks, i think its five quid, but i just park up on the street/pavement for free ( lots of people do) and its no problem getting out.

Thanks for that , I'll give it a try next season, wood be nice to stay till the end without the hassle of the car park or trams .. cheers

I'm assuming this area won't be affected by the new scheme coming in ?

QUOTE="Pablo ZZZ Peroni, This is E1 Zone - existing and the new extended bit.

opb8kp.jpg

If this new parking restriction zone comes into force, then your parking area will become so much busier

Thanks for that , I'll give it a try next season, wood be nice to stay till the end without the hassle of the car park or trams .. cheers

I'm assuming this area won't be affected by the new scheme coming in ?

I completley forgot about the new scheme. hopefully it doesnt come in aha. my advice would be dont park in the club car park, there are quite a few places to park 10/15 minutes away that you can walk to and get out quite easy. the last time i got the tram was against united and i was actually suprised by how quick i got to picadilly.

Yep. I'm guessing kids just losing interest because they haven't got an iPad on their knee. It was very sparse up there on Saturday and the upgrade cost was too much to find any takers.

The club need to deal with this disconnect. Someone mentioned that the cost to upgrade on Tuesday ( let's face it a 10pm end is not going to be well attended by younger kids) is £31.

If the club wanted the ground fuller they could have waived this for this game. It seems that money is the key driver now and sense has gone out of the window.

Ideally there should be no upgrade fee for any evening match. That said, I think that ppl shouldn't be getting season tickets for children until they are old enough to attend evening games.

Ppl are too quick to get season tickets for their children, that's why there's always gaps. A season ticket should be a commitment, you are going to attend every game, or almost every game. 5yr olds have no business being season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.