City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Meanwhile at the Emirates
_96082210_arsenal.jpg

Two pricks on talkshite having a discussion on early leavers and empty seats and guess what, they have dragged City into it.

Felt the crowd was better last night, atmosphere wise and more people in the ground.

Helped fans could get cheaper seats due to WBA not selling their allocation.

Amazed South Stand level 3 used for away fans, the amount of fans streaming out around 80th minute.

Managed to persuade a few near me in the east stand to stick around, was a great moment with what we did to zaba.

Sky making quite a bit of it and quite sympathetic to the club too. Think we're going to see a lot more of this across the board in the future.

Yep but the tweets I see are that fans aint showing up because they are protesting plus add later that the the attendance is 59.688 Tickets sold!

We never get 54k tickets sold by the media its all emptyhead like we dont sell out ever

One of the season ticket holders on our row had to sell his ticket on last night and the lad who bought it was telling us that he had told his parents he had to come to Uni in Manchester because he wanted to get to as many City matches as possible.

Now, do you class him as a tourist or do we say well done young man keep up the good work? ;-)

So instead of leaving with exactly 4 minutes to go as I usually do (its a luck thing ). I stayed for Zab. What happens ? West Brom score with 3 minutes to go. So all those on here who tell me to stay to the end......up yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.