City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I got great seat tonight next to the dug out for 36 quid because a season ticket holder sold his seat back because he couldn't go. Wish everyone who couldn't go would do this.
So pleased everyone stayed for Zaba. The atmosphere was rocking tonight and shows what it can be like

I saw quite a few empty seats in all the corporate blocks tonight. I really hope City don;t expand those sections any more. That's what will happen if you sell these people packages. They are only interested in certain games

i think its the same in the family stand. they give groups of tickets away often to tourists, other then the big games they are rarely ever full. i think the problem with corporate is a lot of fans buying aren't city fans/ always want to go type of people. hopefully they sort that out and allow tickets to get to actual fans more. i think it was peter barnes on blue tuesdya who said the boxes are rarely all full, apart from big games.

tbf the majority of people stayed tonight to say farewell to a legend. so empty seats and corporate isn't really that important.

i think its the same in the family stand. they give groups of tickets away often to tourists, other then the big games they are rarely ever full. i think the problem with corporate is a lot of fans buying aren't city fans/ always want to go type of people. hopefully they sort that out and allow tickets to get to actual fans more. i think it was peter barnes on blue tuesdya who said the boxes are rarely all full, apart from big games.

They won't change it so long as Soriano is hitting his targets.

In fact they will, it'll go more corporate.

Something has to be done by the club.

Whatever they are trying to do, or whatever their plans are, it clearly isn't working.

I hope Soriano saw all the empty seats tonight.

A damning indictment of his ticketing policy and prices.

This stops with the CEO.

Just to put some perspective on this.

I am indeed a season ticket holder, I work shifts - damn me to hell I couldn't get the shift off tonight.

Where I sit there are a number of people who travel a distance to get to games (more than 50 miles if that makes a difference), they also have jobs to hold down. Damn them to hell too.

When we can't make games we pass our season cards to people we know in the block for them to use.

Just cos I can't get to every single game does NOT make me less of a fan.

Whatever they are trying to do, or whatever their plans are, it clearly isn't working.

This stops with the CEO.

the prices tonight were really good. as i said one of the main reasons is the club not releasing tickets to actual fans and instead giving them to sponsorship partners and corporates, who aren't turning up or buying the tickets. this all started/ became more obvious when soriano came to city. in the family stand there are literally rows of seats given to out to groups that are never full apart from big games.

the leicester game the other day the prices were a joke and match day prices in general need to come down. tonights game was well priced.

This stops with the CEO.

Yes Amd no. If we needed to win tonight the win the league they would have been filled.

This stops with the CEO.

Prices tonight were pretty good, so it's not that. It's people that buy/receive tickets, don't go but don't pass them on to somebody else.

It was a good crowd tonight for 8pm tues v West Brom, 90% who went stayed until the past the end, but Zaba going to the tunnel for the interview first was a mistake, should have done a lap first.

It was a good crowd tonight for 8pm tues v West Brom, 90% who went stayed until the past the end, but Zaba going to the tunnel for the interview first was a mistake, should have done a lap first.

i agree, i dont think they should have played the video of all the goals either. should have just let zaba speak then do the lap of honour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.