City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

About ten thousand had left early the night we played Barcelona, despite us beating the best side in world football.

Leaving a game five minutes early makes absolutely no difference to someone's journey home.

We should merge this with the atmosphere thread and rename it the "shit fans" thread.

Serious mentality problem with City fans these days, i've even noticed it with my own friends and family. It's rife, whether people like it or not, and the leave on 80 minutes club, along with the general shite atmosphere, is all part of the same underlying issue. People blame ticket prices, but you're already in the ground, so completely irrelevant to atmosphere. Then, ironically, people leave 10 minutes early. You might get value for your money if you watched the whole game. Doesn't make sense.

I don't know if it's the price of success, but the mentality of the majority has changed. Saw both Pep and KdB trying to 'gee up' the crowd yesterday, but all I see is fans more arsed about drinking pre/post match, turning up late, leaving 5 mins before HT, returning late, leaving early. To be honest, the time they are in their seat, the majority don't understand what the fuck the manager is trying to do anyway and all I hear from them is "just get rid of it".

Love City, love watching City, but being on the terraces is shite these days.

I stay until the end of the game so that I can look smug to those that leave. It means no matter the score I can make my way home knowing I'm a better supporter than everyone else.

Early leavers need shaming with a song. It's an embarrassment to the club and myself, no excuses at all. Same people every week leaving early, joke fans - and to think these clowns kept a season ticket out of my dads hands!

When I lived in Southampton I used to leave early otherwise I wouldn't get home until the next day. If I get the train now for evening games sometimes I have to leave on 80 minutes for the same reason. Don't like doing it. But it's a necessity.

Lots of Love,

Coco.

When I lived in Southampton I used to leave early otherwise I wouldn't get home until the next day. If I get the train now for evening games sometimes I have to leave on 80 minutes for the same reason. Don't like doing it. But it's a necessity.

Clowns eh. Thanks.

Just part of the excuses club. Sorry BimboBob but you're part of the problem. If I lived far enough away that meant I never finished a game I'd leave the ticket and watch at the pub.

Just part of the excuses club. Sorry BimboBob but you're part of the problem. If I lived far enough away that meant I never finished a game I'd leave the ticket and watch at the pub.
How would that help? The seat would just be empty

The word "supporter" means you support your team. If you leave the stadium then you obviously aren't supporting the team.
You pay your money, you can do what you want. But my opinion is if you don't want to support your team then you're a spectator, not a city supporter.

They should keep the gates locked til the full time whistle

Pearce ordered the telly's to be switched off in the concourse I seem to recall as well,keep the bastards in their seats !!!

I have even more reason to stay till the end now as the tunnel is under me,it's gonna be great giving it to the refs like we all did to that bastard Mason yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.