City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It happens so often now that I find it puss funny all these fuckers who do one with YET ANOTHER LATE GOAL!

Imagine if they ever went to Madrid on holiday. Nowhere really gets going until midnight there, even in midweek. They’d think there was nowt going on and cut their holiday short these fuckers

I don’t think it’s that bad at all. Over 35000 sold to our own fans compared to 29000 that Everton managed to sell to their own fans in the same fixture two years ago against us when they didn’t sell out.

I agree I think its a decent attendance. Shifting 54k tickets is a big ask for a midweek cup match after Christmas and following another cup match requiring an additional payment on top of the season ticket card. People get too focused on the empty seats and not on how many actually go. If we expanded to 80k and got 68k people would still focus on the empties.

I agree mate. Close to 100k in 3 day s is a decent turn out. We will continue to grow and attendances will be helped in years to come by all the extra houses being built in the area.

That is how I see it. I can remember cup crowds ranging from as low as eight thousand to mid teens in the 80s and 90s yet more fuss is made about it now than ever. 100k over 4 days is good going and something 20 years ago we could.not even have dreamed about.

pretty good crowd tonight i thought. how anyone without a genuine reason can leave early is beyond me. most people in the block i was in were saying the same thing. glad they missed the goal.

entrance p tonight was a joke trying to get in, missed the first 5 minutes....

I agree I think its a decent attendance. Shifting 54k tickets is a big ask for a midweek cup match after Christmas and following another cup match requiring an additional payment on top of the season ticket card. People get too focused on the empty seats and not on how many actually go. If we expanded to 80k and got 68k people would still focus on the empties.

It's a decent attendance because frankly it's a 2nd rate trophy that we place more emphasis on as fans than it deserves. Bristol city at home after 2 games in a week is not that enticing. We got 30000 against West Ham in 14. It's live on TV, 3rd game in a week at home, kids are at school and it's the first leg which always gets less.

pretty good crowd tonight i thought. how anyone without a genuine reason can leave early is beyond me. most people in the block i was in were saying the same thing. glad they missed the goal.

entrance p tonight was a joke trying to get in, missed the first 5 minutes....

I suppose early leavers might question someone getting in late :-)

It happens so often now that I find it puss funny all these fuckers who do one with YET ANOTHER LATE GOAL!

Imagine if they ever went to Madrid on holiday. Nowhere really gets going until midnight there, even in midweek. They’d think there was nowt going on and cut their holiday short these fuckers

Weirdo

I thought long and hard about this. This solution is obvious. At the 90 minute mark the stewards should come round and hand out envelopes to every City fan still in a seat. The envelopes would include random prizes, ranging from a £5 note, to a voucher for a free season ticket.

Punitive solutions will not work. You cannot blackmail people into staying, indeed that borders on false imprisonment.
Doesn't even have to be a grand gift like a voucher. Could just be a pint and a pie like what Leicester did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.