City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I go to watch us play for 90 mins plus injury time, apart from Watford when I needed a piss on 93 mins I've not left early in living memory (losing 0-2 and freezing V Bolton under SP accepted).

I stay until the end because I've paid to watch the full match and I want to support the players. If we, the supporters,can't be bothered to watch the full match then what message does that send to the players. Why should they care?

Would you go to the cinema and leave before the end? Would you go to the theatre and leave before the end ? Would you get up and leave the table on a meal out before everyone had finished?

Why pay to watch a match and only see 80 minutes!? Stop embarrassing our club ffs

I stay until the end because I've paid to watch the full match and I want to support the players. If we, the supporters,can't be bothered to watch the full match then what message does that send to the players. Why should they care?

Would you go to the cinema and leave before the end? Would you go to the theatre and leave before the end ? Would you get up and leave the table on a meal out before everyone had finished?

Why pay to watch a match and only see 80 minutes!? Stop embarrassing our club ffs
These are pretty much my views as well - thanks for putting so well.

I stay to the end at home games just so that a few times a season I can innocently ask a couple of guys near me "did you catch the winning goal against...?" at the next match. ;-)

i stay til the end, always have, dont see the point in going early.. If at nil nil the referee said on 85 minutes fuck it I am going to blow the whistle we would go mad.. So why go on 80 mins or 85 mins.

They are all just trying to beat each other now so 88mins went to 86mins that went to 84mins and on it went. If you dont like the time it takes to get off the car park park somewhere else.

I leave when the players go down the tunnel, casualy walk out the stadium where it is nice and quiet as the the early bird leavers have gone. I walk for 15 minutes to my car, then drive home for 35 minutes.. Its a piece of piss.

If i decide not to drive and have a drink i still dont leave 10 minutes early to get to the bar, Ive got 6 hours drinking ahead so why why miss the end of the game for an early pint !

Does it count as staying until the end when I leave my seat and watch added time from the back of the stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.