City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I wonder about BM I really do, we boo the Uefa Jingle and we get attacked by our own, we don't stay to the end and we are attacked by our own but now we are getting attacked for not turning up at Cardiff. The first two are understandable but this attack comes after a scouser tells a blue that seats were empty at the front. Despite lads who were there explaining why they were empty some then carry it on, apparently we are not a big club. This has not been said a rag or a dip but by Blues.

(shakes head and goes to watch countryfile)

I wonder about BM I really do, we boo the Uefa Jingle and we get attacked by our own, we don't stay to the end and we are attacked by our own but now we are getting attacked for not turning up at Cardiff. The first two are understandable but this attack comes after a scouser tells a blue that seats were empty at the front. Despite lads who were there explaining why they were empty some then carry it on, apparently we are not a big club. This has not been said a rag or a dip but by Blues.

(shakes head and goes to watch countryfile)

Most by blues that weren't even there, but have seen it on TV. The fucking cheek.

The tickets sold out 8 days before the game according to the club, these few tickets (all together) would have easily sold had they ever been offered to city fans, ie members, even open sale, but for some reason they were unused, I bet if the game was in london, they would have been used by tourists. The club has failed its own fans again by not even making some tickets available and left looking stupid because no one used them. The question needs asking, or are they happy for us as fanbase to be ridiculed.

Agencies are always selling tickets for away as well as home games

So how does an agency survive by leaving seats empty? Absolute rubbish.

A city player has friends and family to watch, gets injured or dropped, must be dead worried about £300 lost.

No agencies get tickets for aways, it it friends and family or sponsors etc.

The club would not claim it’s sold out when it didn’t. All the tickets available were sold which for me leaves two reasons

1) Tickets have been held back for corporates etc

2) city have had their allocation reduced by ten percent for persistent standing at previous games.

No reason to beat ourselves up about this as our away support is top notch.

Yet more ticket/empty seat ticket mystery ?

Wonder how many other PL clubs tell its supporters that an away game is sold old but then there are stacks of empty seats.

At least they aren't filled with home fans or a coach party from Belgium that don't support City etc etc.

Switching focus a bit but when I booked some Shahktar tickets the other night sales of Tickets on the first two tiers looked decent. I guess many of the seats bought will be by people on the bundle deal

It was sold out.

My mate tried for them and was told over the phone.

Why would they refuse to sell him seats?

Ps.

Something really odd about your behaviour.

B4704_F97_3_C86_4103_8641_26_DD5640_C259.jpg

It was sold out.

My mate tried for them and was told over the phone.

Why would they refuse to sell him seats?

The tickets were sold out. The Club got some returns the day before the game. There is a decent argument for the Club keeping a better handle on potential returns but like Corky said, you can’t cover every circumstance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.