City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Seemed like Sane's free kick which sailed over (at about 85) was the main trigger for mass leaving in East stand level 1.

It's a bit sad as Pep clearly cares about it and he appears baffled by fans not watching the full game.

Stayed till the end as usual in 114.
Went into club shop
Got an almost empty tram to Droylesden.
Arrived home in Sheffield same time.
Will be waiting ten mins after the game in future.

I'm far too tight. If I've paid to watch a game of football I'm watching every last second. Including warm ups and walking off the pitch. I'm staying till the last last player leaves the pitch

Waited for nearly an hour in Asda car park to get out. But it was worth the wait 6-1 at home some of these people leaving early are a joke I dreamed of this for years.
I sit in 104 and park on Riverside Road.
At the final whistle, I applauded the team, left the stadium, walked to the car and was back home in Northwich for 6pm

You can see Pep looking bewildered by it. His job is in part an entertainer, he's just give you 6 goals and you leave in the exact same way you would if the 6th goal had of gone in for the opposistion. There's no excuse and it's an embarrasment. If you can afford the ticket price and the travel and you are willing to put the effort in to get to the game what difference is 5 minutes? It's a joke and you make us look bad.

If sitting in traffic bothers you that much don't come to the games.

Same goes for anyone who wants to sit or stand in an area where everyone else is trying to create an atmosphere. If that's not your thing that's fine. But sit somehwere esle because for the best team in the league playing football like we do the least we can do is show some resect to our manager and our team by making some noise, singing some songs and satying right till the fucking end.

I was an early leaver today had my son (5), got in for about 2:30 and watched the warm up. A lot going on and more to keep him entertained whilst waiting for kick off. Left on 80 minutes to one sarcastic comment.

To me it makes a huge difference and I try and avoid the crowds for safety as much as anything and it cost me 2 goals (got him a drink just before half time), one of which he would have loved (huge Sane fan).

Normally I watch to the end with friends but today was different (only his 2nd game).

A lot of blues round us spoke to us and encouraged him making for a great experience, so he really enjoyed it.

My point is if people leave early let them, they obviously enjoy watching live football so no doubt would rather stay to the end but for whatever reason they find staying to the end difficult. If your someone who can than enjoy those minutes and hopefully you will be rewarded with more goals like today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.