City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The thing is though, that seat could be filled with a City fan who would love to be there for the whole match, instead of a City fan fucking off 10 minutes before the end of the match. You can understand fans frustrations about that.

Not only that, the players deserved a full stadium applause at the final whistle after that come back, and we’ll fight to the end performance against Arsenal today.

I can stretch to seeing why that could cause someone frustration. It’s the embarrassment part that amuses me.

Funny as fuck in the first half when 20% of the ground all buggered off to get their much needed pints dead on 40 mins only for the game to still be going on until 54 mins. Lmao.

Moments like the Stones goal are the reason why I buy a season card.
It will possibly be the best moment of the year.
After the game when I was walking past a queue of cars stuck going nowhere asked on driver if he saw the goal. He glumly shook his head

Funny as fuck in the first half when 20% of the ground all buggered off to get their much needed pints dead on 40 mins only for the game to still be going on until 54 mins. Lmao.
They only missed Arsenal’s 2nd goal.

That’s the problem when you fill the ground with pissheads instead of tourists

That’s the problem when you fill the ground with pissheads instead of tourists
Going to match is now just as much a social event as it is watching the match.

The bar area behind SSL1 has quick bar service, seating, a DJ, Manc tunes, so why is there a need to rush back to your seat when you are having a few scoops and a good chat and a good laugh with your mates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.