City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Early leavers is one thing but how about those people who arrive late, leave after 35 minutes to get their half time food and drink, then come back late for the second half and leave early at the end

Why do they even bother coming ?
Around half time this is simply to avoid monster queues at the F&B outlets

Did you see the London Stadium the other week, it was half empty with about 20 minutes left, and many didn’t show up until 15 minutes after the interval. This happens at live music gigs too, I just don’t get why people spend so much to get tickets and spend more time in the bar than in their seat

A group of 49 schoolboys from a Northern Ireland football team. Met them at the airport on the way back. They missed the goal ok and the flight back was delayed. The coaches panicked and left early
What baffles me about anyone leaving early at a game like that - but especially when you have gone to the effort to arrange a special trip is - is that they have missed the experience of a last minute goal, the lesson to play to the end, the discipline to see things through to the end. I get that they are worried about getting home - but plan for a 6:30 finish and getting caught in crowds - it’s part of the experience.

They all had Oxford Utd tracksuits on, tbf they behaved themselves, and did only leave just before the end, understandable really, but as others have said a chance missed for them
Oxford United in Derry. Over since Friday and played a couple of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.