City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Got to get my lad to Meadowhall Bus Station for a 6.15 coach back to Cambridge, so will need to leave at 90. Apologies in advance. By the way I’m the bloke in the seat nearest the aisle of South Stand Level 3. Thanks to all my fellow supporters who always arrive 5 mins late, go for a beer at 39 mins and return to their seats 5 mins into the 2nd half. Keep up the good work!
Absolutely this! Also in SSL3 and I’m up and down like a yo-yo letting half our row get past. They spend more time on the concourse than watching the game! The number of goals missed over a season would easily be in double figures. Each to their own I suppose.

Absolutely this! Also in SSL3 and I’m up and down like a yo-yo letting half our row get past. They spend more time on the concourse than watching the game! The number of goals missed over a season would easily be in double figures. Each to their own I suppose.
That’s ok though - they stay till the end :-)

I wish they did. You have to get up again on 85 mins to let them leave :-(

What I’d give for safe standing up there. I wouldn’t even notice them if I was stood up anyway!

:-)

But but these die hards all stay till the last player has left the field …. don’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.