City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Anyone leaving early without a note from their Mum should have their season ticket taken off them and sold to a tourist who will stay til the end, take lots of photos for the socials and spend more money in the club shop.
On a serious note we are THE WORST in the country for leaving early!, it’s a cultural thing, none of these excuses like got to get to work, kids at School in the morning, can’t walk that far etc etc etc. it’s bollox, every clubs fans have the same and worse than us!, poor transport, gridlocked roads etc etc.
Judt accept the fact.

Agree. Happens regardless of the kick off time, but that's another excuse that keeps coming up. 3 o'clock kick off on a Saturday and it still occurs.

Found it irritating in a few games last season like Leeds where they pulled it back to 2-1 in the run in. The teams going for the treble and with the title on the line quite a large number of people still left rather than see us secure the 3 points. Not sure some enjoy going and just do it out of routine.

They were lambasting Aarsenal fans on 606 tonight for leaving when Vila got their second

We do it when we're winning, place would be empty if we went 2 goals behind late on in a home game

Everyone to their own , but i stop unitl the end and wait for the players to applaud and show their appreciation to the crowd and i return that applause with a few fist pumps a la Klipperty thrown in , other fans want to beat the traffic or queues with the achievement of getting home a little earlier.
But my memories will be of Haaland and Co. showing their gratitude even thought the stadium is 90% empty , if i get home half an hour later , so f*cking what ,and no i am not a bigger blue then the early leavers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.