City fans rushed by Spanish Police

black mamba said:
mancmackem said:
Also got the impression that the Spanish generally didn't like the English very much.

Unless , of course , you're spending a fortune in one of their holiday resorts !!

no they hate you more then and I live here - because as a nation we have a stigma attached which in part is true because we have a minority who are the stigma and a majority who are not unforunatly those who make the news are the former

black mamba said:
mancmackem said:
Also got the impression that the Spanish generally didn't like the English very much.

Unless , of course , you're spending a fortune in one of their holiday resorts !!
This goes for many countries around the world in my experience.

Personally i think other clubs need to get involved with this and put their stories forward, just to show it's not the first time it's happened.

The more ammunition the better, if i was in Madrid and i took a beating for absolutely nothing. I'd do everything i could, to make sure something was done.

I urge everyone who was there and and who was injured to come forward, try and make it all the better for future away games. Not just for our fans, but for anyone else who visits.

Glad everyone is fine to an extent and no one was severely injured.

this is disgusting, reminds me of my dad telling me about when police tried to provoke violence at city games in the 80s, but they're not provoking violence they are causing it!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2205378/Manchester-City-fans-hit-Spanish-police-clash-Real-Madrid-tie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... d-tie.html</a>

Looks like its made the papers - as much as I hate the Daily Fail their making it known!

There was 12 of us including women outside a bar 5 mins from ground , we had our Flags up just chilling out having a laugh not even singing. Out of no-where 30 Ultras rushed us hitting us with bottles and ashtrays stealing our flags before running off. One of us had eye split open and his wrist broken ( you may have saw Mick during the game with claret all over his shirt).
When Police turned up they jumped out of their cars batton's at the ready, we quickly had to put our hands over them to stop them swinging them at us , that was until the locals explained the situation they calmed down. Around 20 officers turned up and all of them were stood around Sniggering ! Discusting ! #shamelessontour

Raffmanc said:
There was 12 of us including women outside a bar 5 mins from ground , we had our Flags up just chilling out having a laugh not even singing. Out of no-where 30 Ultras rushed us hitting us with bottles and ashtrays stealing our flags before running off. One of us had eye split open and his wrist broken ( you may have saw Mick during the game with claret all over his shirt).
When Police turned up they jumped out of their cars batton's at the ready, we quickly had to put our hands over them to stop them swinging them at us , that was until the locals explained the situation they calmed down. Around 20 officers turned up and all of them were stood around Sniggering ! Discusting ! #shamelessontour

Just been talking to Barry about that mate and Pam showed me the photos of Mick - awful #scumbags

ob said:
Raffmanc said:

Just been talking to Barry about that mate and Pam showed me the photos of Mick - awful #scumbags

Cowards,bet non of there ultras turn up at our place,they could have a proper fight then if they wanted to...hold on,not equal numbers,women and kids...sure they werent Rags?

Tbilisi said:
ob said:
Raffmanc said:

Cowards,bet non of there ultras turn up at our place,they could have a proper fight then if they wanted to...hold on,not equal numbers,women and kids...sure they werent Rags?
Lets keep thangs in perspective n' not over insanuate the issue ...nowt to do with their fans or Ultras !

It's the overzealous Madrid Police FORCE who are at fault !!!

Maintainin said:
Tbilisi said:
ob said:

Lets keep thangs in perspective n' not over insanuate the issue ...nowt to do with their fans or Ultras !

It's the overzealous Madrid Police FORCE who are at fault !!!

Not in this instance mate, this had nothing to do with overzealous police, this was group of City fans male/female, attacked while enjoying a few drinks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.