City fans rushed by Spanish Police

McnabsMustache83 said:
Just got back, we were in that bar right opposite the stadium, Nat Pike and fanzone Danny was in there.
We got there at about 2 hrs before kick off, it was only a small place so most people were outside soaking up the sun and having a bit of a sing song all in good nature.
The old bill turned up and in the meat wagon, all piled out , helmets on, truncheons a loft and started twatting people. This bloke (say about in his fifties) got one across his face and went down, my mate went to help him putting his hands up in the air for them to stop and got one accross his head, chest, legs, they just steamed into him, his face is a mess. He was that bad he got stiched up on his face outside in an ambulance, the medic said, he was very looky, if it was an inch higher it would of struck his temple.
They were pushing women, kids it was outragious. i could write an esay on it

I need to send an e-mail to City regarding these incidents, who do i send it to, any help would be grateful, Cheers.
Always a good port of call is danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

McnabsMustache83 said:
Just got back, we were in that bar right opposite the stadium, Nat Pike and fanzone Danny was in there.
We got there at about 2 hrs before kick off, it was only a small place so most people were outside soaking up the sun and having a bit of a sing song all in good nature.
The old bill turned up and in the meat wagon, all piled out , helmets on, truncheons a loft and started twatting people. This bloke (say about in his fifties) got one across his face and went down, my mate went to help him putting his hands up in the air for them to stop and got one accross his head, chest, legs, they just steamed into him, his face is a mess. He was that bad he got stiched up on his face outside in an ambulance, the medic said, he was very looky, if it was an inch higher it would of struck his temple.

I need to send an e-mail to City regarding these incidents, who do i send it to, any help would be grateful, Cheers.

We saw this happen, the cop who did it was alittle wanker who just went mad.
I asked him why he had done this to the lad and got 3 belts of the baton for my troubles, got a lump on the top of my leg about 8 inches long and 6 inchies wide, and it fuckin hurt.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
McnabsMustache83 said:

We saw this happen, the cop who did it was alittle wanker who just went mad.
I asked him why he had done this to the lad and got 3 belts of the baton for my troubles, got a lump on the top of my leg about 8 inches long and 6 inchies wide, and it fuckin hurt.
Fuck me mate he hit you he must have had a lot of back up wiv him apart from that and result how was the day then. You should have held Sharpy in front of yer he wouldn't have felt owt.

I got there about 7 and there was a great atmosphere in and around that bar/pavement. Suddenly the police arrived but they were in and out in minutes and that was it. Don't know why they came or what happened when they went inside but I suspect the owner was totally overwhelmed or a neighbour was pissed off they coulnt drive straight in the garage. Someone called them though. Anyway they fucked off and that was it.

About half an hour later they came back batons up and started moving people away from a doorway just up from the bar. All a bit heavy handed but the Blues could see from the gestures what they wanted so were moving down the pavement back towards the bar. No trouble. The problem started when they'd pushed the ones on the edges into a tighter group around the bar but then they were coming up against people who didn't know what was going on. Lads who didnt even know they were there with their backs to it all were getting shoved in the back, drinks flying etc. One lad turned around in a what the fuck was that for way, nothing more and a natural reaction but Spanish police don't like any sign of dissent.
That's when one of them punched him so hard his head hit the floor before he did. He was totally sparko, looked in a really bad way. That was it, all hell broke loose. Everyone was shouting at them - get an ambulance and asking what was that for so the police did what they do best. Just laid into everyone around. Absolute karnos. These fuckers running wild batoning everyone. If they caught up with you, or you tripped up, or tried to film or god forbid stood your ground you got special treatment.
Saw some terrible beatings, young lads, women. Fuckin wild animals and cowards. Totally lawless scum. Especially the 50 something commander who was getting his animals to take out individuals. Good job him or any of his fellow animals didn't get seperated. There were plenty of pissed off Blues around.
They made it lawless so anything could have happened.

Footy fans treated like shit again. A million miles from the glossy marketing bullshit they want to pretend on screen. All bollocks and pissed off.

Hope everyone got away ok. Very proud of our support though who despite everything moved away and didn't take it out on anyone else. It could have easily got way out of hand outside the ground.

Thats exactly what happened to us in Sevilla in 2010.
The fans in the city, in the pubs and around the stadium celebrated in a friendly atmosphere, with no indication of trouble or something else.
Then Guardia Civil arrived and started batoning for no reason, several fans were injured and some even arrested.
Dortmunds Fanabteilung (department of the club for faninterests) complained to the UEFA, but with no sucess.
Here is a link about that, perhaps it will help you:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkeiten/archiv/3108-sevilla-gewalt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkei ... ewalt.html</a>

Looking forward to visit Manchester in two weeks...

-sorry for my bad english-

Unfortunately it will take a fan any fan of any foreign club to be killed before the authorities and powers that be, will stamp down on these uniformed thugs. City fans should complain to the Spanish consulate in Manchester and show any evidence they have.

Dortmund1909 said:
Thats exactly what happened to us in Sevilla in 2010.
The fans in the city, in the pubs and around the stadium celebrated in a friendly atmosphere, with no indication of trouble or something else.
Then Guardia Civil arrived and started batoning for no reason, several fans were injured and some even arrested.
Dortmunds Fanabteilung (department of the club for faninterests) complained to the UEFA, but with no sucess.
Here is a link about that, perhaps it will help you:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkeiten/archiv/3108-sevilla-gewalt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkei ... ewalt.html</a>

Looking forward to visit Manchester in two weeks...

-sorry for my bad english-

Your English is really good mate. Make sure you all take care when you are in Madrid. Complaints will get nowhere unfortunately because UEFA close ranks. They don't want an arguement with the Spanish authorities. It's easier to turn a blind eye and pretend it didn't happen.

Absolute disgrace. City MUST complain about these thugs. It's not on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.