City fans,take a bow....

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
....cos you deserve it.2 Hours ago,i felt like shit.Will admit to crying ma fukn eyes out for an hour,,,,,BUT,most of you on here has the same logic as me,fuk it,WE'RE GETING THERE.Made me feel better reading "most" of the comments on here.THANK YOU FELLOW BLUEMOONERS,PROUD TO BE A CITY FAN.CTID.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
....cos you deserve it.2 Hours ago,i felt like shit.Will admit to crying ma fukn eyes out for an hour,,,,,BUT,most of you on here has the same logic as me,fuk it,WE'RE GETING THERE.Made me feel better reading "most" of the comments on here.THANK YOU FELLOW BLUEMOONERS,PROUD TO BE A CITY FAN.CTID.

dont admit you fuckin cried though, stick your chest out, put a smile on your face and say fuck it we have waited this long what difference does one or two or even three competitions, from that one trophy or champions league place we dominate the world and the transfer floodgates open.

CTID

Barry Conlons wig said:
dont admit you fuckin cried though

Alternatively, don't fucking cry in the first place lol.

Wtf?

Sorry blue, but man up ;-)

We've, once again, given them an almight fright at their home and they've needed injury time to best us. We beat them last week. If we win the home derby (which I think we will) that's two apiece this year - honours even.

And who has the brighter future?

How long has it been since we could say that? Not in my lifetime.

What the fuck is there to cry about?

This one didn't hurt anything like the league derby. I was fucking fuming that day. This one?

Que sera sera
United are history
They're headed for bankruptcy
Say ta ra, ta ra

Barry Conlons wig said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

dont admit you fuckin cried though, stick your chest out, put a smile on your face and say fuck it we have waited this long what difference does one or two or even three competitions, from that one trophy or champions league place we dominate the world and the transfer floodgates open.

CTID
don't mind admitting it mate.Honestly thought we'd do those fux tonight,disappointed we couldn't.But as i said,feeling better.FA Cup + top 4 then fuk it.

been out with the maid in plymouth city city centre and the pub was packed with plastics ...yes pissed off but cant believe how thick they are..had to play camel god at all costs despite he could get another game ban..

2 of us 222 of them when tez scored we went up and we thought for a moment were going to chinned.. at the end of the day proud to be blue and cant not wait to get my own back when its us two against the world.. how sweet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.