City fans today

GemmaForeverBlue said:
stimo said:
counted 3 chants from chelsea fans yesterday, they were awful. great atmosphere, great to be back. mcfcok.
I heard one in particular "wanker wanker"!
Them chelsea fans have talent with coming up with chants...NOT!
Oh, you must have missed the other two:
"Who are you, who are you" and "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea"
Really imaginative....
Was a brilliant atmosphere yesterday. Was in upper tier of Trinity stand. My ears were ringing for hours and am still hoarse. My daughter and I had an epic day out.
I so love this club it hurts!!

mancityscot said:
looked like city fans had the whole trinity road stand, the bottom tier of the doug ellis stand and the whole north stand. with chelsea having top tier doug ellis stand and holte end. is that right. were city the majority by quite a bit?

Yes and yes. Seemed like it anyway which I don't understand with the respective allocations of c13k each. Maybe we're now the official gloryhunters favourite team when the rags aren't playing?

Marvin said:
The FA's 13k or so must have gone largely to City fans, because it looked like City had 2/3rds of the ground. Not sure how you'd gbet hold of them though unless you buy hospitality packages off the club? Mystery to me

Holte End at Villa holds almost 14000 and must have had around 1500 empty seats. More were empty at kick off but filled up a bit into the game as did our sections. Chelsea also had part of Doug Ellis lower and all upper which was probably 2/3 full.

I would say that there still must have been around 16000 Chelsea fans there to our 20,000.

John Terry's face when we all started chanting "you racist bastard, ya should of gone down" was priceless, he just walked past the Trinity Road stand looking at us with a proper gutted look on his face.

Better atmosphere then last year against the rags.

Didsbury Dave said:
BluePurgatory said:
city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.

OK so you joined this footie forum Last months and in your 12th post you felt compelled not only to slag off city supporters but also had to sprinkle in a bit of race.
we have a better team than them, have nicked 'their' trophy, humiliated them on the pitch and play to packed houses every week. The only 'pisstake' they are left with is that one day we will be followed by as many wankers as they are.

Only if the games to to a public sale.If it was not for the so called tourists we would not have sold all our tickets.

GemmaForeverBlue said:
stimo said:
counted 3 chants from chelsea fans yesterday, they were awful. great atmosphere, great to be back. mcfcok.
I heard one in particular "wanker wanker"!
Them chelsea fans have talent with coming up with chants...NOT!

It must be still pre-season for them, still re-learning the words to 'one man went to mow'. They'll have it up and running again in a few weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.