City fans today

Went to Wembley last year but didn't make it yesterday.

Looked a good turnout on the TV and the noise was all City. Wished I had gone, but got to make the money last this season, and I knew if I didn't go there wouldn't be an empty seat in my place.

There were a few that had a bit to much to drink. Walking out chatting to my son we were discussing the incident when Torres played the ball to Kompanys left then ran straight at Vinny. Some nut job misheard me thought I was slagging off Kompany and went on a swear word tirade saying I was a miserable sod of a fatherless persuasion etc.. well excuse me for calling an opposition player a disgrace!!!! Only downer on what had been a great day out for me and my 11 year old

looked like city fans had the whole trinity road stand, the bottom tier of the doug ellis stand and the whole north stand. with chelsea having top tier doug ellis stand and holte end. is that right. were city the majority by quite a bit?

fathellensbellend said:
Tbilisi said:
fathellensbellend said:
agreed rascal, absolutely hysterical.

we got a small chant of "zippy aggro" going

If you watch ITVs highlights on their website you see Zippy pre nick as we come out.Lucky for the stewards that Bungle or, God forbid, Geoffrey were not about or I think they would have got a good seeing to.

one of the funniest things i have ever seen at football, what kind of loony goes dressed as zippy then ends up rucking with the stewards.

the fact he got bundled to the floor, then managed to get up and take the adulation of the crowd was just magic.

take a bow zippy.

i agree, the girl i was with said to me about 5 minutes before, look look zippys getting a bollocking,he was trying to shake Silvas hand (girl i was with is obsessed by Silva) she was crying laughing. next thing he is rucking threw a haymaker missed and fell over, brilliant.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 pm --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
looked like city fans had the whole trinity road stand, the bottom tier of the doug ellis stand and the whole north stand. with chelsea having top tier doug ellis stand and holte end. is that right. were city the majority by quite a bit?

City had the usual away fans section of the Doug. The top tier was all Chelsea but looked half empty

the allocations were virtually the same, city had about 200 tickets more than chelsea, but in total the 2 clubs only had just over 27000 tickets.

city managed to sell their whole allocation, chelsea were some way short.

but there were still another 14000 tickets available, of which club wembley members and sponsors like mcdonalds had them, so for some of the empty seats could be accounted for by non appearing club wembley members and sponsors tickets.

if we get to wembley next year the club need to make the tickets available earlier to more people, 30000 plus tickets is ample for demand, and basically i would say season ticket holders first day, members second and open sale from there in, give more people more of a chance.

anyhow yesterday was ace, wouldnt have missed it for the world.

The FA's 13k or so must have gone largely to City fans, because it looked like City had 2/3rds of the ground. Not sure how you'd gbet hold of them though unless you buy hospitality packages off the club? Mystery to me

Marvin said:
The FA's 13k or so must have gone largely to City fans, because it looked like City had 2/3rds of the ground. Not sure how you'd gbet hold of them though unless you buy hospitality packages off the club? Mystery to me
Buying tickets for most games is a mystery to Jo Public...

Marvin said:

it certainly seemed city had far more of the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.