City fans today

BRUVS N BLUE said:
Took my 6yr old for his 1st ever away game and he absolutly loved every second of it . Needless to say i am now in deep shit off the mrs as he is bouncing round the house quoting such classic hymns as "you lucky bastard's it should of been 10" lol
Brilliant

Jonny68 said:
120641532_stoke_377809c.jpg

There i am haha! Got a bit excited when we scored.

So sorry for saying this, but you've got a bit of a Diags from TOWIE look about you.

southstander93 said:
Jonny68 said:
120641532_stoke_377809c.jpg

There i am haha! Got a bit excited when we scored.

So sorry for saying this, but you've got a bit of a Diags from TOWIE look about you.

What are you even doing watching towie? Bad angle that photo haha!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 am --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
Jonny68 said:
monkey-trousers said:
3 year ban? I'd ban him for life! Have you seen what he's doing to Aguero's face?

I'm never washing this hand again Lee, you can smell it next time i see you :-)

You need to speak to amanda at the FSF mate she will help n can help supply a free football fan special solicitor n lwgal advice ect. Highly recommended.

P.s. are you the lad i was singing yaya kolo with way back from newcastle?

Yeah on the coach?

Jonny68 said:
ban-mcfc said:
what are you doing to sergio, you crazy bastard?

Hugging him, that photo is the worst one looks like i'm fish hooking his gob.

to be fair i want to do rude things to him.

you gave me and my dad a laugh anyway, we didn't manage to apply for a ticket in time so had to watch on the tele.

ban-mcfc said:
Jonny68 said:
ban-mcfc said:
what are you doing to sergio, you crazy bastard?

Hugging him, that photo is the worst one looks like i'm fish hooking his gob.

to be fair i want to do rude things to him.

you gave me and my dad a laugh anyway, we didn't manage to apply for a ticket in time so had to watch on the tele.

I've had plenty of stick about it on facebook and my phone didn't stop all weekend, everyone is finding it hilarious! Good craic. Sent Sergio a tweet apologising for the hand round the face haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.