City fans today

Brilliant support. The commentators could hardly be heard on the t.v. when our fans were in full voice.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Abusing the shit rapper before the game was funny
He was awful

do they usually have live musical performances in the fourth round? maybe thats why no one turned up

i thought snow was supposed to be soft! One hit me like a punch after the game!Had to escape between the coaches.Fantastic away support today.20 pound a ticket and Stoke cant fill a 27,000 stadium?.

SWSB said:
i thought snow was supposed to be soft! One hit me like a punch after the game!Had to escape between the coaches.Fantastic away support today.20 pound a ticket and Stoke cant fill a 27,000 stadium?.
Their average attendance for 25 years was 13000. That's why I'll never have it when people say "Stoke have the best fans in the country".

Caveman said:
SWSB said:
Their average attendance for 25 years was 13000. That's why I'll never have it when people say "Stoke have the best fans in the country".

wheres your famous atmosphere? Good one!

Excellent support today. Well done everyone.

Special mention to a lad behind me for the remark "fucking hell Whiteheads head looks like its made from lego" brilliant.

The Police outside after the game were a bit touchy weren't they

"Step AWAY from the snow."

Resorted to getting his baton out. Cue everyone aiming at him.

Was quality, while we were all waiting for the buses to pick us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.