City fans very quiet yeterday at Wolves

mr t

I've never known less noise from us at an away game - we normally get behind the team but it didn't happen.

Did you go yesterday?

Am I right or did we get behind the team and I'm imagining it never happened.

It's harder at Wolves because the fans are spread narrowly along the full length of the pitch rather than in a deeper block to one side of a goal so getting coherent singing going is not easy.

lancs blue said:
It's harder at Wolves because the fans are spread narrowly along the full length of the pitch rather than in a deeper block to one side of a goal so getting coherent singing going is not easy.
Exactly there was times yesterday where there was 2 or 3 different songs going on at the same time, being down the side like that doesn't help

lancs blue said:
Yes I was close to the end of the block and you had no idea what was happening further down. Having said that, we didn't have much to shout about after the first 15 minutes.

mr t said:
I've never known less noise from us at an away game - we normally get behind the team but it didn't happen.

Did you go yesterday?

Wigan away was shit also

mrpmcfc said:
lancs blue said:
Exactly there was times yesterday where there was 2 or 3 different songs going on at the same time, being down the side like that doesn't help

This it was really hard to get anything going yesterday.

we was in the home end,so we kept reasonably quiet.

couldnt resist joining in with the"where were you,when you were shit"though;)

I've seen a few Wolves home games on tv , and you can rarely hear the visiting fans ....... i think most people are just glad to get through the afternoon and get out of the place!

i think it was probably because everyone was trying to suss out what was going on on the pitch,we are so infatuated with bobbys tactics it is sometimes hard to figure them out so, ?

mr t said:

Did you go yesterday?

That will sort out the standing problen at aways,bored to fuck,it might have been ok on a pc screen but paying good money to watch that is not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.