city fans who have rag players in there fantasy team

In all my years of playing FF the nearest I've come to including a Rag is 'F*ck it Tim' this season.

I had to have a long hard talk with myself to do that.

He'll be gone in the first window for Joe now that I know who our no. 1 is.

I'm sorry, but mine had 3 rags in it.... they were playing Newcastle, I expected them to rape Newcastle!

I'd be struggling for players if I excluded the rags as then I'd exclude the Spuds and both dippers for the same reason.

You still get one free transfer a week right, they'll be eased out in time!

I have 2 rags in mine (3 City players). I`ve won our league 2 years running, and would have finished 2nd in the bluemoon league last year with my total ( came 4th in the head to head). If it gives me half my season ticket money every May, and some of that money comes of plastic rags i can put up with having a couple of their players in a pretend game.

Jordan CTID said:
do we have a bluemoon league.. if so whats the code ?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158&start=0</a>

Simply not acceptable (plus it's against the private rule of the Bluemoon league). Can't believe all the pathetic bleating on here (I need to win, they get lots of points, etc.)

They are rags and have no place in a City fan's team. If winning is that important to you then go the whole hog and become a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.