city fans who have rag players in there fantasy team

feedthegoat11 said:
I have 2 rags in mine (3 City players). I`ve won our league 2 years running, and would have finished 2nd in the bluemoon league last year with my total ( came 4th in the head to head). If it gives me half my season ticket money every May, and some of that money comes of plastic rags i can put up with having a couple of their players in a pretend game.

I wouldn't read anything into that; I would have won the Bluemoon league by a mile with my points a couple of years ago (remember looking at the end of the season; didn't realise it was no rags allowed at the time), but of course my main points scorer was Tranny!

Now on the Premier League one I have one team for Bluemoon and one for the rest.

I don't see an issue with having rags in my other teams if they're the ones scoring the points; it's just a game, no need to be super bitter about it imo.

Plus, I do like to win my mini leagues and unfortunately it's kind of tough without any rags. Hopefully I won't need any in a couple of years :)

Sweet Jesus.

If ever there was a 'look at me, look at me, I hate United more than you' cry of attention, this is it.

Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face.

I can't stand most teams in the league but it's a fucking game - it doesn't make you any less 'blue' to have a 'rag' in your fantasy team. Got no qualms having Hart in mine...

It makes it more fun to have no rags. Where is the fun in Rooney (c) banging in 3 against WBA? It's depressing.

You should be biting your nails on Adebayor not raking a face.

I thought the idea of fantasy teams was to have the best players in and to win the league.

United are only our quite neighbours, not our rivals. Chelsea are our rivals. Does that mean I can't have Drogba?

But come next summer when we sign Drogba, you'll all love him.

I have a grand total of zero.

There are enough good players to choose from us, Spurs,Arse and Chelski.

0161 said:
Sweet Jesus.

If ever there was a 'look at me, look at me, I hate United more than you' cry of attention, this is it.

Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face.

I can't stand most teams in the league but it's a fucking game - it doesn't make you any less 'blue' to have a 'rag' in your fantasy team. Got no qualms having Hart in mine...
Yes but we had a rule about no rags. Plus, as a typical rag, you'll happily jump ship as soon as the slide starts.

Its easy without Utd players. You can't have Rooney, but you can afford Drogba or Torres. Instead of Van Der Saar, choose Cech or Reina or Hart. Instead of Vidic or Evra, theres Terry, Vermalaen, Cole etc

There's really no excuse, the exception being the season Ronaldo had a stormer, then it was hard to comepte without him.

Apparently theres still people in the BM FF League with utd players in their team, hopefully someone deletes them sharpish :)

I refuse to have them. I'll never win the league but I'm not having one of them pulling on my nice sky blue kit.

Bradar said:
What a joke!! How can you ban somebody from having a rag in their team?!
Look it's for your own good. If Rooney's in there and scores a couple or if you have Evra and they keep a clean sheet you'll be pleased. Next thing you'll be wanting them to win. It's a slippery slope, like taking a puff of weed or putting a quid on the Grand National. Soon you'll end up a skint, crackhead like Merson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.