FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Yup 5 atb is my go to, 532 specifically.

fullbacks who go forward gets you the cleansheet bonus and assists.

This then let's you focus your money on only 5 players ahead of them rather then spread it around more to 6.
Im going with this for next week.. not the same players but i was kind of forced to it by Darwin showing what a prick he is. Cost me -2 p yesterday and he wont be coming back into my team! So now I need to look for a third forward that can actually make me some points. Already have Haaland and Jesus in as forwards!

Anyone else considering wildcarding Liverppol players out? Theres a chance Rags could have that game abandoned

Anyone else considering wildcarding Liverppol players out? Theres a chance Rags could have that game abandoned
I saved my FT from GW2 so I could switch out Salah for Haaland. Obviously had to keep Robertson.

D3-CCA08-A-7-D85-41-E0-801-B-D9-AA30-A4705-E.jpg

Perisic doing well thus far.

Just need Ait-Nouri to score or assist now. ;-)

The midweek fixtures when we play forest isn't a double game week is it?

Trying to work out when to play my triple captain and bench boost.

I've done wildcard this week and swapped out 9 players.

If ever a game proved the fpl bonus points to be a sham Bournemouth v Arsenal was it. Jesus not in the top 5 Arsenal players?

If ever a game proved the fpl bonus points to be a sham Bournemouth v Arsenal was it. Jesus not in the top 5 Arsenal players?
Yeah, they really need to overhaul the BPS to weight goals and assist less, as it just gives points to the players that are already scoring points from goals and assists, whilst ignoring the players enabling most of the chances (and therefore those points).

David Silva was a notorious example of this issue, as he would regularly be the ‘key pass’ leader and/or man of the match and finish matches with 2 or 3 regular points and no bonus points.

Rodri, outside of the occasional Rodrocket match, is becoming the new example in the team.

I was saying to a mate after the Arsenal match yesterday that the official PL man of the match should automatically get 3 points (independent of BPS), as well.

Dismantling the failed Ward/Iversen GK experiment.

3 points gained in 3 GW from a GK is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.