FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Bit of a dilemma. For the past couple of seasons I’ve refused to put any rags or dippers in my team and as a result performed miserably.

This year I bit the bullet and put Terence Trent Darby, Andy ‘cockwomble’ Robertson and No Salad in the team and they have been gash.

The question is, am I a jinx and they have been pants as a direct result of me selecting them? or will they continue to be awful and I can comfortably replace them with other players?
I've done the same with van dick and he's having a mare ha ha.

I'm sitting just off the top of the bluemoon league, top in my other two Leagues.

Not bad for a boomer doing the fantasy league for the first time.

Hello. I have heard rumours (on youtube channels discussing fpl) the Pep has hinted he is going to start rotating due to fixture congestion and some are advising to transfer-out Haaland! I'm a bit reluctant to do that, what do you think?

Only 23 points so far this weekend. But only 4 of my team were playing today. Allison (6 pts), Dias (1), KDB (2) and EB (14, forgot to switch him from vice captain, dammit).

59 points for me. I took haaland off captain duties and put martinelli as captain.
I think the reduced pressure helped him get the hat trick :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.