City feature film coming Summer 2010

I'm running a book on how many times Cooke says something horrifically embarrassing, or David Brent-esque.

0 - Evens
1 - 6/4
2 - 2/1
3 - 5/1
4 - 8/1
5+ - Evens

Pigeonho said:
masterwig said:
We're going to finish higher than last year. We're definitely rising and haven't stopped yet.

And thats the word right there. For me I would have made a film, by all means, but fro, this season and over the next few seasons until that word can change to 'risen', i.e. when we've won something. Maybe that was the intention, and they expected us to win something this year? I just think its a bit big-headed of the film-maker to make a film about the rise of man city, when infact nothing has happened other than we've come into a load of dosh and assembled a decent squad.
Fuck me people on here are thick!! its a film of the highs and lows of following a club,any club!!

scall said:
Trust me, this film/documentary is going to be absolutely brilliant. It's not some snide one man and a camera job, it's the real deal, proper quality footage. I'm not going to spoil the suprise by telling you anymore, but trust me, you will definately want to watch it.

Don't forget it's been one hell of a season! The games at the start of the season, the Carling Cup run, the ditching of Robinho, the trip to Abu Dhabi, the roller coaster of result, the change of managers and now this final run in for the fourth spot. To be fair, it's been quite a good season to do a documentary on. It'd be the icing on the cake if we got that fourth spot, but then again, it'd sum up City all over if we just missed out on it with West Ham beating us last game of the season to stay up or something.

Can I have your autograph Scallybayor? ;o)

scall said:
Trust me, this film/documentary is going to be absolutely brilliant. It's not some snide one man and a camera job, it's the real deal, proper quality footage. I'm not going to spoil the suprise by telling you anymore, but trust me, you will definately want to watch it.

Don't forget it's been one hell of a season! The games at the start of the season, the Carling Cup run, the ditching of Robinho, the trip to Abu Dhabi, the roller coaster of result, the change of managers and now this final run in for the fourth spot. To be fair, it's been quite a good season to do a documentary on. It'd be the icing on the cake if we got that fourth spot, but then again, it'd sum up City all over if we just missed out on it with West Ham beating us last game of the season to stay up or something.

Spose you are on commission ;)

colinbellsboots said:
masterwig said:
We're going to finish higher than last year. We're definitely rising and haven't stopped yet.
i agree, were at minimum going to get europs league, if anyone would had offered that at the start of the season most fans would have snatched there hands off, so why are soo many saying that its not good enough? the blue MOON is rizing, if you cant see it, where have you been for the 34 years of fcuk all?
Top post mate I would of been well pleased with top 6 back in August it's been a very exciting season IMO best in years with some cracking results.

Billy City said:
colinbellsboots said:
i agree, were at minimum going to get europs league, if anyone would had offered that at the start of the season most fans would have snatched there hands off, so why are soo many saying that its not good enough? the blue MOON is rizing, if you cant see it, where have you been for the 34 years of fcuk all?
Top post mate I would of been well pleased with top 6 back in August it's been a very exciting season IMO best in years with some cracking results.

When they interviewed us at the start of the season we all said we would be happy with top 6 and a semi final which is what we have got! Not sure how our views changed as the season went on I was usually pissed at the times of filming so could have been saying anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.