City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Shirley said:
I respect your opinion but to be one of the top earning clubs in world football we will have to increase our fan base by a scale of 100 overnight, it is not going to happen until we dominate European football.

We already are one of the top earning clubs in world football. Only 5 clubs make more money. There is still room to grow more, though.

Deloitte-money-league-2014-chelsea.jpg

fbloke said:
There is a £25m per year deal in place for the bridge sponsor.

FERODO

I was told it was going to be Gouranga, with a special blessing from the Dalai Lama and instead of money we'd get 10 years good karma.

Re: City & FFP (updated)

We could put the chosen one banner on the bridge if the Sheikh has the winning bid on eBay, perhaps we could put the Truman's Steele one on the other side.

Shirley said:
jrb said:
It won't matter anyway.

Once the current PL prize money get's handed out, the new BT CL sponsorship deal starts in 2015, any new and additional sponsorship deals are agreed, the training academy and bridge are built, bringing in additional sponsorship income, the stadium is expanded to 60,000, including new corp areas, and in the long-term, when the leisure destination is built, along with the Etihad Campus surrounding the stadium, FFPR will be a long gone memory.

We may sweat for another season or two, but after that we're home and dry, and we will be one of the top earning clubs in World Football.

I respect your opinion but to be one of the top earning clubs in world football we will have to increase our fan base by a scale of 100 overnight, it is not going to happen until we dominate European football.
We are still a local football club with mainly local support.
its frustrating when even city fans are so misinformed.we have THE 6 TH HIGHEST INCOME IN WORLD FOOTBALL,

stony said:
fbloke said:
There is a £25m per year deal in place for the bridge sponsor.

FERODO

I was told it was going to be Gouranga, with a special blessing from the Dalai Lama and instead of money we'd get 10 years good karma.

Better that than the medical team we currently have.

So are Napoleon and his gang of fuckwit cartel cronies still chucking us out then?

Fuck em. Fuck em all.

strongbowholic said:
So are Napoleon and his gang of fuckwit cartel cronies still chucking us out then?

Fuck em. Fuck em all.

My favourite Platini image which sums up how he will feel when City pass FFP.

25z3tom.png

ped said:
Shirley said:
jrb said:
It won't matter anyway.

Once the current PL prize money get's handed out, the new BT CL sponsorship deal starts in 2015, any new and additional sponsorship deals are agreed, the training academy and bridge are built, bringing in additional sponsorship income, the stadium is expanded to 60,000, including new corp areas, and in the long-term, when the leisure destination is built, along with the Etihad Campus surrounding the stadium, FFPR will be a long gone memory.

We may sweat for another season or two, but after that we're home and dry, and we will be one of the top earning clubs in World Football.

its frustrating when even city fans are so misinformed.we have THE 6 TH HIGHEST INCOME IN WORLD FOOTBALL,
Indeed we are. It's just the source of this income and it's true market value that causes consternation at UEFA.

I'm no cynic said:
ped said:
Shirley said:
Indeed we are. It's just the source of this income and it's true market value that causes consternation at UEFA.

If they hadn't introduced the financial unfair play rules then this wouldn't even be an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.