City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

So, we can't just spend the money, we have to tell them how much we're spending first? Have uefa not had enough humiliation heaped on them?

I hope Khaldoon smiles right in platini's smug face and tells him the Sheikh is investing another £xxx out of his own pocket.
So, we can't just spend the money, we have to tell them how much we're spending first? Have uefa not had enough humiliation heaped on them?

I hope Khaldoon smiles right in platini's smug face and tells him the Sheikh is investing another £xxx out of his own pocket.
Not sure how correct this is

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/marcotti...l-fair-play-and-understanding-platini-changes

Apparently L'Equipe are saying PSG will still be affected by FFP restrictions until 2019, so maybe the rule changes won't be as drastic as some think. It shouldn't really affect us anyway, but saying FFP is effectively dead might be premature.

Apparently L'Equipe are saying PSG will still be affected by FFP restrictions until 2019, so maybe the rule changes won't be as drastic as some think. It shouldn't really affect us anyway, but saying FFP is effectively dead might be premature.

If that's true PSG really need to go above UEFAs heads and take legal action. Fair play my arse.

As I understood the statements FFP isn't changing much at all. The only major change planned is a new owner can apply for some exemption if they are putting money in as equity and they can show how they will return to break even. As PSG have already had that investment I wouldn't expect a new application to be accepted. FFP isn't dead by any means.

Thanks for that Ric, it seems clear that ADUG negotiated their 'pinch' specifically to suit City and which dovetailed readily into the existing ADUG Business Plan with just a little timeline adjustment.
I suppose the danger now is that UEFA can point to City as the way forward for any aspiring investor claiming credit for ADUG's business plan.

Seemingly PSG have decided to take their medicine over a longer period ?
Can this be because their place in Europe is almost assured each year ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.