City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

End of thread after what Khaldoon has said.

Its finished as far as we are concerned.

Le Parisien is reporting Uefa will allow new owners four years free spending before FFP kicks in. Seems ridiculous if you ask me. What's to stop Mansour selling to Khaldoon for £1 and vice versa ?

I think the thread title refers to City and FFP however it has encompassed FFP generally which has been interesting and still is ongoing with court cases. demise of Milan clubs and simmering dissatisfaction from many quarters as its effects hit other clubs in a presumably unintended way.

How satisfying it is to see a professional business operation succeed in getting to break even despite the illegal barriers to entry that its former sector leaders contrived.
The need for profitability that their FFP rules claimed were necessary have been the target of ADUG all along but UEFA's entrenched almost Luddite belief that their way was the only way to get profitability has been overcome with a 'pinch'.

I think the thread title refers to City and FFP however it has encompassed FFP generally which has been interesting and still is ongoing with court cases. demise of Milan clubs and simmering dissatisfaction from many quarters as its effects hit other clubs in a presumably unintended way.

How satisfying it is to see a professional business operation succeed in getting to break even despite the illegal barriers to entry that its former sector leaders contrived.
The need for profitability that their FFP rules claimed were necessary have been the target of ADUG all along but UEFA's entrenched almost Luddite belief that their way was the only way to get profitability has been overcome with a 'pinch'.

I could care less what other people spend as long as we are free to spend what we want. As for UEFA, we were always going to own those twunts in the end, on account of them being a massive load of Platini-led twatzoids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.