City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Maybe Messi was a bad choice but that is not the point that was being made. People seem to be suggesting that now we can go out and spend what we
want and that all limits have been removed. Doesn't look that way to me at the moment. Although the rules do seem to be disintegrating somewhat.

like I've said elsewhere, Messi comes down to whether you think he could make his money back within 12 months through merchandise, increased sponsorship etc.

I think he would.

An FFP regime that was appropriate and legal wouldn't have any issues at all. UEFA aren't stupid enough to get it wrong a second time are they?

The Premier League also has its own version of FFP, voted for by its members. It isn't all about UEFA.

The Premier League also has its own version of FFP, voted for by its members. It isn't all about UEFA.

Isn't the PL version based on UEFA version (although I'm sure PB has said on here that PL version is not as stringent) so if the courts declare illegality of any significant part of UEFA's FFPR then surely the PL FFP would be decapitated.

Nice to see AC Milan look set to splurge £150m that they really haven't got this summer. Luckily Platini and his mates have already made it clear that they will have to make allowances to help them back into Europe without any sanctions, as it's where they "belong"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.