City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Nice to see AC Milan look set to splurge £150m that they really haven't got this summer. Luckily Platini and his mates have already made it clear that they will have to make allowances to help them back into Europe without any sanctions, as it's where they "belong"

it is nice to see, because AC Milan won't be able to get away with it without others also being allowed, and after the past few years, the more clubs able to spend bucket loads of money, the better.

Just had one going on about how our income was only 100 million and how our wage bill is 'out of control'.

I then showed him a screenshot of it actually being £350 million and he said I was 'fucking deluded'.

Crazy.

Just had one going on about how our income was only 100 million and how our wage bill is 'out of control'.

I then showed him a screenshot of it actually being £350 million and he said I was 'fucking deluded'.

Crazy.

you could, knock him off balance with a bolo punch and crush his windpipe with your heel when he`s on the floor, allegedly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.