City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

I know. But such a reorganisation makes it obvious to anyone - it also allows for other businesses to be attached to the same reporting entity. e.g. businesses operaring within 1.5m of our ground - including whatever attractiom is built behind the east stand.
We'll not get too many businesses within 5 feet of the ground :-)

I see that Abu Dhabi (through Mubadala) have pulled the plug on financing Real Madrid's stadium redevelopment by torpedoing a €400m naming rights deal with Cepsa. Interesting timing.

I see that Abu Dhabi (through Mubadala) have pulled the plug on financing Real Madrid's stadium redevelopment by torpedoing a €400m naming rights deal with Cepsa. Interesting timing.
If Real Madrid is behind this FFP 2.0 crap, one could hope this is Abu Dhabi giving them the consequence.

Swiss Ramble has a new piece
1%2BEurope%2B2016.jpg

It is worthwhile reading the full post
http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Manchester City

After a quick scan the cynic in me has a comment...

The europa league pot has rocketed up. I can't help but feel this comes at a convenient time for clubs like AC Milan and Inter who are miles away from the cl with no sign of coming back soon.

After a quick scan the cynic in me has a comment...

The europa league pot has rocketed up. I can't help but feel this comes at a convenient time for clubs like AC Milan and Inter who are miles away from the cl with no sign of coming back soon.
... and the ‘history’ coefficient mentioned in the last few paragraphs. Giving more money for the sole reason of past glories ie inter, ac and the Trafford cartel.

... and the ‘history’ coefficient mentioned in the last few paragraphs. Giving more money for the sole reason of past glories ie inter, ac and the Trafford cartel.

Really, this should be a national scandal. It is such blatant manipulation of power to benefit a specific few. I still don't get why this was not strongly protested against by all fair and reasonable humans alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.