City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Ducado said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does anyone actually think the people running our club have been outflanked? Some of you are letting your hearts rules your heads.
Our owners are not infallible, GDM. And I for one am fucked off with this shit. It stinks (as shit tend to do, admittedly).

Are you forgetting that there is a Legal Challenge to FFP coming up? Why go for all the bother?

Dupont hearing is 2015 as I understand it ...

TrueBlue1705 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
LFC-Fans said:
How much is the CL squad size reduced by?

Its down to 21. But I read 13 have to be homegrown

This is a real problem for us now, we need

A No.2 keeper who is homegrown and maybe take a risk with just 2 keepers in CL squad
Kolarov out - Ashley Cole in
Sagna doesn't seem like such a good idea - Maybe need to talk to Richards again about a new contract

Go ahead and try to make a squad of 21 with 8 homegrown players, its very difficult

It says absolutely nothing about homegrown players

Ducado said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does anyone actually think the people running our club have been outflanked? Some of you are letting your hearts rules your heads.
Our owners are not infallible, GDM. And I for one am fucked off with this shit. It stinks (as shit tend to do, admittedly).

Are you forgetting that there is a Legal Challenge to FFP coming up? Why go for all the bother?

Maybe we don't want FFP defeated?

Ducado said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Its down to 21. But I read 13 have to be homegrown

This is a real problem for us now, we need

A No.2 keeper who is homegrown and maybe take a risk with just 2 keepers in CL squad
Kolarov out - Ashley Cole in
Sagna doesn't seem like such a good idea - Maybe need to talk to Richards again about a new contract

Go ahead and try to make a squad of 21 with 8 homegrown players, its very difficult

It says absolutely nothing about homegrown players

People on here are assuming 8 homegrown have to be included, can anyone clarify??

The thing which is pissing me off the most is that accepting this makes us look guilty of wrongdoing, others will call it financial doping and cheating. That doesn't sit well with me.
We know we've done nothing wrong, but the history books will show otherwise.

With our squad being so good now, 12 months of so called hardship of this punishment won't harm us but let's see in the future other clubs getting punished as harshly

Ducado said:
aguero93:20 said:
Chancy Termites said:
Should we be reading something into this paragraph?
Yes, the club agree with what has been said on this thread but prefer to let somebody like Dupont make the challenge.

Exactly!
Oh and most importantly as long as we stay within -20m they can't say a fucking word next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.