City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

At 4 minutes in of Pep's presser today, you could see how pissed off he was when asked "If City had spent £600m+ on transfers, what do you think the public reaction would be?", he responded "I know. I know what it would be."

Pep went on to explain that over the last 4-5 seasons we've been 6th in the Net Spend League & have won 11 trophies, but over the last 6-7 years they just relentlessly keep coming after City alone with FFP.

He then mentioned the "Hateful Eight" who sent a letter to the Premier League demanding City were kicked out & that he'll never forget it, BUT where are they now that Chelsea have spent more on players, than West Ham United are valued at as a whole football club! :-/

I absolutely LOVED Baldy highlighting the hypocrisy in domestic & European football where City are concerned. )(

What utter bullshit. It's like the CAS case never happened. The core allegation from UEFA, based on highly selective emails published by Der Spiegel, was that Sheikh Mansour had provided significant parts of the sponsorship revenue himself, via ADUG.

City were able to show that wasn't the case, with the funds alleged to have come from ADUG actually coming from central marketing funds provided by the UAE government. I'd known about that for years so it wasn't a surprise to me, hence why I was completely confident that we'd win at CAS. We haven't been "cooking the books" and when you understand the situation, the email from Graham Wallace reads completely differently. Furthermore, the ADUG books were independently examined and there was no evidence of such payments.

Having thought it through, I suspect the PL is about to clear us, as CAS did, and this is another crude attempt by our enemies to somehow muddy the waters.

Not sure how well this suspicion is holding up.

Who really gives a fuck?

If we're guilty we're guilty, if we're not we're not. Nothing takes anything away from the last 15 years.

This ain't football anymore. It's American Billionaire dick waving.

Put us in League 2, sell the the first team and promote the EDS! Because Pep would be proper fucking up for it!

Premier League can fuck off. Bent as they fucking come. Only have to see the refs on a weekly basis to show you how bent and scripted the game has become.

And people, you'd be far better off just enjoying the ride, than trying to seek validation for our trophies and standard of football from the likes of Rags, Scousers and Richard Keys and the MSM.

Fuck the lot of em. City Til I Die.

Who really gives a fuck?

If we're guilty we're guilty, if we're not we're not. Nothing takes anything away from the last 15 years.

This ain't football anymore. It's American Billionaire dick waving.

Put us in League 2, sell the the first team and promote the EDS! Because Pep would be proper fucking up for it!

Premier League can fuck off. Bent as they fucking come. Only have to see the refs on a weekly basis to show you how bent and scripted the game has become.

And people, you'd be far better off just enjoying the ride, than trying to seek validation for our trophies and standard of football from the likes of Rags, Scousers and Richard Keys and the MSM.

Fuck the lot of em. City Til I Die.
I give a fuck. Don’t want it to be tarnished and to give credence to the shit talkers who use these things as if we didn’t achieve them where it matters - on the pitch.

At 4 minutes in of Pep's presser today, you could see how pissed off he was when asked "If City had spent £600m+ on transfers, what do you think the public reaction would be?", he responded "I know. I know what it would be."

Pep went on to explain that over the last 4-5 seasons we've been 6th in the Net Spend League & have won 11 trophies, but over the last 6-7 years they just relentlessly keep coming after City alone with FFP.

He then mentioned the "Hateful Eight" who sent a letter to the Premier League demanding City were kicked out & that he'll never forget it, BUT where are they now that Chelsea have spent more on players, than West Ham United are valued at as a whole football club! :-/

I absolutely LOVED Baldy highlighting the hypocrisy in domestic & European football where City are concerned. )(

The thing with Pep he knows how much these clubs are trying to fuck us over, He's seeing it every season.

Just one thing about Mancini’s alleged payout/signing/consultancy. If we did any of this, is it not because we couldn’t afford to sack him without violating the newly implemented FFP rules?

So United can sack Moyes after 7 months because they’ve won more trophies and have noodle sponsors? Chelsea can spend over 120mil just on sacking managers because they were bought 5 years earlier?

Just one thing about Mancini’s alleged payout/signing/consultancy. If we did any of this, is it not because we couldn’t afford to sack him without violating the newly implemented FFP rules?

So United can sack Moyes after 7 months because they’ve won more trophies and have noodle sponsors? Chelsea can spend over 120mil just on sacking managers because they were bought 5 years earlier?

If I understand it, he had a contract in AD before he joined City and it just continued while he was here. Whether he provided any services to AD in return for that contract, I suppose, is the bone of contention. In any case, it has nothing to do with the accounts, they only include contracts signed by City. The question is whether City should have reported it I think. But it was before FFP so just an oversight we can claim no harm done. Or accept a small fine.

I couldn't give a toss about any of our supposed indiscretions, most of the EPL have things that they wouldn't want out in the public eye. I'd rather us being where we are with ADUG rather than being a major club landing a debt of £500m on that club while at the same time raking in millions in dividends going straight into their offshore accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.