City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

cibaman said:
Would Platini be bothered if City went to court?

It would get FFP clarified once and for all, stops years of wrangling, gets the Glazers & Co off his back. Makes his life much easier.
He also loses his position at UEFA and any chance of Blatters job for bringing the organisation into disrepute.

It ill be interesting to see if Platini's son loses his job with the Qatari's if they hit PSG with any sanctions, but then again maybe just helping them to buy the WC is enough to keep him in a job. Crooked twat

aguero93:20 said:
cibaman said:

It would get FFP clarified once and for all, stops years of wrangling, gets the Glazers & Co off his back. Makes his life much easier.
He also loses his position at UEFA and any chance of Blatters job for bringing the organisation into disrepute.

Is it possible to bring UEFA into disrepute?

He'll just apply a coating of Teflon, shrug and tell everyone he was just following the wishes of the clubs.

I'm no cynic said:
cibaman said:

Take him to court. It would be pleasing to hear his voice doing a Pistorius.

Doubt he cry like Pistorius but the arrogant, French **** would hate being questioned and I reckon he could throw a wobbler in the style of 'do you know who I am?'

Hate the dodgy, corrupt bastard.

I'm starting to put my hat in the school of thought that by giving the likes of Gill the power and authority to get their hands dirty that UEFA are actually being clever as to when FFPR goes tits up it will be those tied to the status quo in the firing line and thus they can then try and force through what they want to do with the rest of the European clubs going against the elite.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261817/Arsenal-Manchester-United-financial-fair-play-plot-ruin-Premier-League--Martin-Samuel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amuel.html</a>

This is a good read

I see parallels between MCFC and Jaguar Land Rover.

Both had seen better days, had great potential and needed investment for that potential to be met.

JL had been mismanaged by wealthy owners for decades and through a lack of decent money being pumped in was close to being closed down. What was needed was an owner who saw the potential, was willing to invest now knowing that there would be better days ahead.

Such an owner came in, invested billions, revitalised the company, its products and its image and now loads more people are buying into the brand, buying the products in existing and new markets and because of that lots of people are now being employed and JL's local communities are benefitting financially.

Its an undoubted success story based on owner investment.

But of course if JL were a football club it would not be allowed to sell its products in Europe because of the investment made by the companies owner. And none of those jobs would be created, no financial benefit for local communities. And all because the other car companies dont like competition.

fbloke said:
I see parallels between MCFC and Jaguar Land Rover.

Both had seen better days, had great potential and needed investment for that potential to be met.

JL had been mismanaged by wealthy owners for decades and through a lack of decent money being pumped in was close to being closed down. What was needed was an owner who saw the potential, was willing to invest now knowing that there would be better days ahead.

Such an owner came in, invested billions, revitalised the company, its products and its image and now loads more people are buying into the brand, buying the products in existing and new markets and because of that lots of people are now being employed and JL's local communities are benefitting financially.

Its an undoubted success story based on owner investment.

But of course if JL were a football club it would not be allowed to sell its products in Europe because of the investment made by the companies owner. And none of those jobs would be created, no financial benefit for local communities. And all because the other car companies dont like competition.

Nail on the head.

corrigan of norway said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261817/Arsenal-Manchester-United-financial-fair-play-plot-ruin-Premier-League--Martin-Samuel.html

This is a good read

^^^^^^^^^ this.
They are all pissing in one filthy stinking pot, financial fair play........... My arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.