City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Maybe this should go in 'matchday' or 'songs' but just to break from the googling of complex terminology, here's an idea for an FFP song for a successful club continuing to 'threaten' the G14 (or G18)

Stick your 50 million up your ar*e.
You can stick your 50 million up your arse
etc etc

Damocles said:
Henkeman said:
aguero93:20 said:
I think you're trying to show us how much time has gone into this thread :)

It seems to change every couple of hours between a 50 page thread and 500 page thread! I click on "Unread" and it goes to page one.....I ain't bloody reading it all over again!

Sorry, this should hopefully stop now.

I'm putting back the bigger threads after they had to be moved during our forum maintenance over the last few days

Teasing, not complaining.... ;-)

Damocles said:
Henkeman said:
aguero93:20 said:
I think you're trying to show us how much time has gone into this thread :)

It seems to change every couple of hours between a 50 page thread and 500 page thread! I click on "Unread" and it goes to page one.....I ain't bloody reading it all over again!

Sorry, this should hopefully stop now.

I'm putting back the bigger threads after they had to be moved during our forum maintenance over the last few days

do you keep them in bag while they are off line or are they allowed to go outside for a wander?

Prestwich_Blue said:
cibaman said:
LoveCity said:
The PA have distributed a story saying no agreement was reached and City have until Monday to accept or reject the sanctions. So much for UEFA backing down as speculated (hoped) in this thread.

They were never going to back down. It would cause them too many problems in future years.
Neither are we and we can cause them just as many problems.

I'm sure we can. However, to me at least, it appears we're alone in this fight. Everyone else has accepted FFP and where applicable appear to have agreed compromises. This makes our fight so much harder and strengthens UEFAs hand. We may have scared them a little but I think we'll see City get on board on Monday albeit reluctantly.

Has the PSG overspend / punishment / negotiation been officially announced or is that just speculation too? I'm losing the plot with all of this.

johnbmcr said:
check this out quinny speaking sense on FFP

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152361939675768</a>
Needs to be spread as far as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.