City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: FFP.........Its not over yet

I'm absolutely sure that money couldn't be put to better purposes, for instance, investment in grassroots facilities in the poorer nations of UEFA who are of course naturally economically disadvantaged by being in competition with richer nations.

jrb said:
Unfortunately the improvements will go against us.

US and PSG are fighting the Cartel, as well as Platini, and UEFA, which now includes Gill.

We haven't got a prayer.

We havent......but I know a man who has.

Reminds me on the film Scum,the top dog takes the piss with Ray Winstones character biding his time until the time is right....."now thats a fcuking tool!"

Re: City & FFP (continued)

those saying we should pull out ,its exactly what they want ,less competition (the whole point of ffp),gutted that some city fans are blanking this completely,we stuck together in far worse shit then this,lets not go without a fight,

ped said:
those saying we should pull out ,its exactly what they want ,less competition (the whole point of ffp),gutted that some city fans are blanking this completely,we stuck together in far worse shit then this,lets not go without a fight,
Nah, we'll just be accused of being paranoid and the same rules are there for everyone, obviously

Tbilisi said:
jrb said:
Unfortunately the improvements will go against us.

US and PSG are fighting the Cartel, as well as Platini, and UEFA, which now includes Gill.

We haven't got a prayer.

We havent......but I know a man who has.

Reminds me on the film Scum,the top dog takes the piss with Ray Winstones character biding his time until the time is right....."now thats a fcuking tool!"
Id twat platini with a pool ball in a sock.

ManCityX said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-citys-ffp-fine-shared-7744240

Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be among the clubs to benefit from the £50m fine the Blues paid for breaching UEFA's rules.

Manchester City's huge fine for breaching UEFA's financial fair play rules is to be shared out around the other clubs in the Champions League.

He told a news conference in Geneva: "It was an agreement between UEFA and the clubs that it was money belonging to the clubs."

UEFA president Michel Platini said in his speech to the ECA: "The framework for financial fair play must be dynamic, it must evolve constantly, which is why I have convened an important round table on the subject with your representatives at UEFA headquarters on 13 October.

"We will see whether any imperfections can be ironed out and whether there is room to further improve the system."

It's the last two paragraphs that worry me, is this the first inkling that where we are concerned, in the future, they will constantly try to move the goalposts under the guise of meetings and consultations with the clubs to improve the FFP rules .

Simple solution!

1. City and PSG pull out of the cunts league.
2. City and PSG stage one off game per season for the "Channel Cup". Winner receives 200m, runner up 100m

Problem solved

Sounds far fetched but I would love it to happen.

Trust me when khaldhoon said take a pinch then through gritted teeth for the one summer we played the game. I guarantee that if we suffer anymore then it will be game on with these bastards! As Prestwich_Blue will confirm there have been high level talks within the club about a new competition where the money would be huge compared to the champions league current prize money. City were all set to fight the fine first time round but from understanding that for this season only it was worth not rocking the boat as Mangala, fernando, willy were all top targets anyway. Di maria and fabregas would have been signed though imo as well but any new attempts to take the piss will be met by city head on!

bitterblue said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-citys-ffp-fine-shared-7744240

Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be among the clubs to benefit from the £50m fine the Blues paid for breaching UEFA's rules.

Manchester City's huge fine for breaching UEFA's financial fair play rules is to be shared out around the other clubs in the Champions League.

He told a news conference in Geneva: "It was an agreement between UEFA and the clubs that it was money belonging to the clubs."

UEFA president Michel Platini said in his speech to the ECA: "The framework for financial fair play must be dynamic, it must evolve constantly, which is why I have convened an important round table on the subject with your representatives at UEFA headquarters on 13 October.

"We will see whether any imperfections can be ironed out and whether there is room to further improve the system."

It's the last two paragraphs that worry me, is this the first inkling that where we are concerned, in the future, they will constantly try to move the goalposts under the guise of meetings and consultations with the clubs to improve the FFP rules .
They obviously intend to trip us up at every available opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.