City finally fight back!

A non-partisan comment/article/report gets sent straight back, probably with a final warning. Owners of msm demand obedience to the "cause", nothing else will do. They have used their headlines and articles as weapons, mirroring politics. It's not clicks or profit that drives them, it's power. Not forgetting racism, of course. Evil...

Liverpool have won 1 League Title in 30 years.

I guarantee they have out spent us over the last 30 years.

See how easy a negative narrative is ?

They are always number crunching from only recent dates to give a negative slant.

They have spent hundreds of millions

These Red Clubs have outspent everyone for decades to BUY THE LEAGUE.

Don't know the history of Bayern transfers but did they steal the dippers business model of the 70/80s of buying the best player that season from a rival - if so they are the victims again!
Like you say the media only go back as far as their narrative allows them to - since Klopp joined them not including this season he is 33 points behind us!

They are always number crunching from only recent dates to give a negative slant.

Sorry Sid
Screenshot_20220511-194137_Chrome.jpg

81DB1A22-7193-4240-B2D8-09D48065CDBD.jpeg

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.