City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

It seems this is the third time we've failed to update the relevant information according to The Guardian and the FA operates a 'three strikes' rule. That's why we've been charged. If it really has happened twice, we've been warned about it on both occasions and it's been allowed to happen for a third time, someone at the club wants a huge kick up the arse. I'm not convinced that senior management at the club is focused enough on City. Seem to be too thinly spread across CFG.

City are refusing to comment according to Stu Brennan.

I can sometimes understand the no comment approach but in this instance it is badly advised. Silence as a response to drug accusations is stupidity.

Blues have criticised our comms department in the past, when I think they have acted perfectly well. Staying solence on this issue is badly advised.

However, you only have to look at the damage done to Wiggins' reputation when he kept schtum.

our owners really need to get back after the FA, or it will get worse for us, its about time we stick up for things like this

Yes

We changed our training times and never told the fa, so if the doping team, turned up we might not have been about.

Much ado about nothing

though the posters in the Bradley Wiggins thread would not agree surely? Pity we didn't take this more seriously, didn't Kolo fail a drugs test when he was with us?

obviously admin error, but stupid of the club, don't want to fall foul of doping regs, then fill in the forms

has any FA charge ever not been published? or this just more crazy whipped up paranoia?
Exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if this is a fairly common occurrence but the media have got hold of it and used it as 'dirt' twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.