City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Is this a spoof? Are you mucking about on yer computer, Jim H? Anti-doping? Who's been doped? Bravo? The back four? Prob we FOCs in CBL3! I'v been doped on Bovril. I'm not gonna answer the charge. The FArce can go and fuck PiGMOL referees with a corner flag!

I don't know much about this and haven't read the full article as I am at work but surely a charge is a little heavy. I would have thought the FA would have advised City that the 'whereabouts' paperwork was not up to date and set deadlines for improvement. If that happened and we didn't comply then admin have a lot to answer for

Classic smear job from the FA. We've essentially been charged with filling a form out wrong, but it gives the FA and media the excuse to label us as having been charged with an anti doping offence

14 (d) says:

It shall also be a breach of this Regulation 14 by the Club if the information
contained in such reports is either initially inaccurate or has not been updated by
the Club as necessary to ensure it remains accurate.

14 (a) says:

All Clubs must furnish The FA upon request with any whereabouts information The
FA requires from time to time in respect of any Players who are not IRTP Players or
NRTP Players. That information shall include as a minimum:
(i) training dates;
(ii) start and finish times of training;
(iii) the address at which such training will take place; and
(iv) the home address for a Player and any other address at which a Player
regularly resides overnight.

it is most probably administrative error but we''ll have to see how other clubs have been dealt with this in the past (if any).

fuck me have the fa decided to go to war with our club/
Fucking looks like it.

Anything to get their cash cow in the CL.

If they want a war khaldoon will bankrupt the ****s.

Will Leicester be charged too?

14 (d) says:

It shall also be a breach of this Regulation 14 by the Club if the information
contained in such reports is either initially inaccurate or has not been updated by
the Club as necessary to ensure it remains accurate.

14 (a) says:

All Clubs must furnish The FA upon request with any whereabouts information The
FA requires from time to time in respect of any Players who are not IRTP Players or
NRTP Players. That information shall include as a minimum:
(i) training dates;
(ii) start and finish times of training;
(iii) the address at which such training will take place; and
(iv) the home address for a Player and any other address at which a Player
regularly resides overnight.

it is most probably administrative error but we''ll have to see how other clubs have been dealt with this in the past (if any).
David Gills grubby mitts all over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.