City fined 25K for 6 yellow cards v rags

Fair enough if that's the rules, some of our yellows were absolutely deserved for stupidity, I think Fernandhino's wasn't deserved, didn't he get the ball, and I can understand Sergio, after being nearly cut in half talking his way into the book, some of the others were just stupidity and frustration at the situation they had got themselves into, Danilo and Jesus were particularly stupid.

Fair enough if that's the rules, some of our yellows were absolutely deserved for stupidity, I think Fernandhino's wasn't deserved, didn't he get the ball, and I can understand Sergio, after being nearly cut in half talking his way into the book, some of the others were just stupidity and frustration at the situation they had got themselves into, Danilo and Jesus were particularly stupid.

Fernandinho did get the ball, unfortunately. ;-)

Always think there comes a tipping point with Brazilian players when they just completely lose the plot. It's all rather amusing on YouTube when you see 22 players aiming kicks at each other in a Brazilian domestic game, but in games such as Saturday's you can just see the mist descending and it's as if they're back in Brazil.

Another fine,most of our fines have come because we have kicked off after being shafted by the refs,that never gets looked at

Aguero's yellow card was brought on by Atkinson failing to award a stone wall penalty. They will argue that Aguero's language etc was deserving of a yellow card but that wouldn't have happened if Atkinson hadn't made a mess of yet another straightforward decision.

Smacks of chelsea at home last season, how much punishment will young get for his challenge, or herrera for spitting on our badge ,or the ref/lino for being useless. I am not defending our players that deserved yellows btw, just want a level playing field instead of feeling like they all want to kick us while we are down. We ARE winning the league this season so they can all f/off.

The thing worse than the fine is the fact that the petulance by the likes of Jesus undermined any chance we had of building any serious momentum in the latter stages. It was constant stop/start which only helped Utd and not us.

Currently I want Atkinson strung up the cheating TWAT because there is no other reason for not giving that decision and that was the cause of a few City players loosing it temporarily. Appalling shite reffing as if Last Wednesday wasn't bad enough we had to suffer this fucking goon. As usual the FA and Premier League and Refs spokesmen are fucking silent. I for one am fucking sick of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.